Twenty-four

Dom POV

"Find her! If I you don't find out where she is in the next hour I will cut all of your limbs off and feed it to the dogs!"

Agostino was screaming frantically at all the men in charge of finding Diana.

It looked like some of the men were almost shivering with fear, not gonna lie- including me.

Probably because this kind of behaviour was reminding us a lot of his father-a cruel man no one here had any desire remembering.

I have never seen Agostino like this. Most of the men didn't quite understand what the big deal was, yeah they took a girl captive but so what?

I think the only one that had any idea what Diana really was to Agostino was me.

Agostino moved his hands dismissively and all the men quickly shuffled out to nit get any more of his wrath.

It's morning now, hours have gone by and Agostino was not exactly looking his best.

It wasn't unusual for him to be sleep deprived or tired but right now he looked absolutely shit.

His hair looked dirty and messy, his eyes were bloodshot and his always ironed shirt looked like he's been wearing it to bed for a week.

"I don't understand how anybody could get inside. We have unbreakable security." he was talking out loud seemingly to himself.

"I don't know maybe-"I was cut off

"It doesn't matter right now, we just need to find her,that's all. "he stated

I nodded wordlessly agreeing with him.

"It's all my fault." he suddenly said.

He looked up at me and after seeing my confused face he decided to elaborate

"It's my fault. There were people out there who thought we were involved, even that she was my fiancé and I took no precautions, even though I knew how dangerous it was for her."

"No, it's not your fault and you couldn't have known that this would happen considering I'm also confused about them getting trough our security." I tried to calm him

After a long pause Agostino spoke again, but not the words I was expecting.

"What if I don't see her again? What if they killed her already?" he asked in a broken voice
*****
After talking to Agostino I was feeling a little stressed so I decided to take care of it.

I walked up to one of the doors in this small hallway and knocked.

The door swung open showing me a fire haired minx-Lola.

She smiled upon seeing me and opened the door wider letting me trough.

As the door closed we shared a long, passionate kiss which normally only led up to one thing.

"You seem stressed. Want me to help you with that?" she purred

That idea seemed perfect and any man would jump at that opportunity but I haven't seen her for 3 days and it would mean that the only reason I come to her is sex.

Which may be a part of the reason but recently I realised that I just want to spend time with her, to have conversations with her.

I smiled at her "Can we just lay together?"

She looked up at me confused "Like...cuddle?" humorously she asked.

I gave her a kiss and shrugged my jacket off "Why not?"

"Okey.."she said unsurely walking towards the bed where I already lay waiting for her.

As she crawled into the bed as the little spoon her feminine scent engulfed me and weirdly relaxed me.

Holding one hand around her waist I thought back to the days all of this was just starting, to the days this wasn't even a possibility in my head, all of that changed when I got to know this amazing woman better.

It wasn't always smooth between us. But is it ever in relationships?

Again I don't know if this is something I could call a relationship but it's the closest thing I could ever have to one.

"Dominic?" she asked in her soft voice after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"Mhm" I made a sound burying my face in her thick, red hair.

"What happened? I can tell something is wrong, everybody is not being themselves today." she pointed out turning her face back towards me.

Looking at her adorable freckly cheeks I caresses her face "It's Diana. Delirio's men took her."

I know Lola has never been a fan of Diana but she is a kind hearted person and I'm sure she will have at least a little bit of remorse in her.

"Oh" she sits up in the bed a little "I didn't know that"she says almost to herself.

"Have you found her yet?" she asks looking like she really cares and I believe she does.

Before I could answer my phone vibrates in my pocket.

I quickly fetch it out.

It's Anthony. I quickly answer and press it to my ear.

"We found Diana, be ready in five. Agostino is ready to kill." and with that the line went dead.

I looked up at Lola "Yes." I answered her question.
****
Please guys VOTE and COMMENT telling me what you think.