Twenty-five

How many more times is this going to happen?

I finally woke up after being knocked out once again.

Waking up in a wooden shack is definitely something I didn't expect.

The wooden walls had gaps in them letting cool air and occasional sunlight trough.

I turned around and looked out trough one of the holes with one eye.

I'm in the middle of nowhere.

All I can see is huge fields of grass for miles, most of it unkept and dry, it also smells a lot like shit.

I turn around about to walk towards a door on the other side but as I look down I see a huge glob of old, dry cow shit.

oh, so that's where the smell was coming from.

I must be at an abandoned farm.

These walls must also be letting sounds trough pretty well, because when I almost tripped over I cursed and that got a reaction out of somebody behind the door.

The door started to jiggle and flew open with nasty, screeching noice and younger guy walked in.

He looked at me in horror, with big eyes and quickly locked the door again, walking away judging by the sounds of his footsteps on the gravel.

I have seen him before, I have definitely seen him before.

I stayed in silence for a couple of minutes gathering my thoughts together.

Soon I heard several pairs of footsteps nearing the barn I was inside of.

I did not know who to expect there but when I saw the person that walked in that I should have absolutely been expecting this.

"Delirio" I almost growled as I saw him walk in with a few of his minions behind.

He smiled at me clapping his hands together as if seeing something that brings him joy.

"Diana,long time no see." he looked me up and down with his disgusting gaze.
"You look even better than I last remember you."

He is talking as if he is my long time friend that I just haven't seen in a while.

Even though what he said wasn't possible. I couldn't have looked better.

Lat time I was wearing a gown, now I'm dressed in jeans and a sweater with no doubt messy hair.

"Can't say the same to you Delirio" I said his name with disgust lacing every letter.

His face dropped a bit but the forced smile still remained present.

I looked behind him once again and remembered the guy I saw earlier, he was the same waiter at the ball that night, his face has healed pretty well from what I see.

Delirio saw me looking at him "I see you remember André."

The guy whose name I just learned gulped noticeably.

"No, I just thought he looked familiar." I looked at Delirio " But I was wrong I don't recall ever meeting him."

Delirio sternly nodded at that.

He started walking closer towards me
" You know, at first when I heard that our dear Agostino is in love I did not truly buy it, but soon I was proven wrong."

At this point I have no clue what he's talking about.

"You see...Normally men like him don't marry somebody they love or care about. They marry someone who brings something to their business. A mobsters daughter, or one of his fathers business partner's daughter and then they make a heir."

He smiles wickedly at me "But the last I heard Agostino was ready to destroy everything on his way to get to you, and that really got my attention."

Of course he needs to get to me, I'm still in debt. It's not like he is just magically going to get that money.

"What are you planning to do to me?" I asked

The man laughed making the mole under his nose visibly move.

"We aren't going to do anything, we have gotten everything we wanted."
he then looked at me seriously, not even having a hint of a smile on his face "Agostino will do everything needed himself."

I didn't know what he meant but it scared me. Not knowing scares me.

However in this case I was petrified.

Was he suggesting he would hurt Agostino? If so I did not have a good feeling about it, I would rather have him hurt me. I'm used to it.

"Go pack everything" he snapped his fingers to the men behind him that quickly scrambled away.

Now it was only the two of us.

He came close enough to be able to reach me "I hope when the time comes, you will make the right choices." he squeezing my chin hard.

I was about to take action but he quickly let go of me and left the barn without looking back, without even bothering to lock the door behind him.

I heard several car doors shutting and cars driving away.

I just stood there confused to the core.

Why am I left here? Why am I not injured? Why did he take me in the first place?

After a while of thinking I heard the sound of a helicopter in the sky.

I walked towards the barn door and swung it open.

The evening sun was making the sky look pink and it started disappear behind a grassy hill.

The helicopter started descending making huge waves of wind travel towards me, almost knocking me off my feet.

I stood there squinting my eyes with a hand against my forehead acting as a cap to get a better look at the person getting out.

First three figures that got out, stood at the sides of the helicopter, however the forth one started nearing me after almost jumping down the steps.

Just by his sheer figure and the confident walk I knew who was walking towards me, just like I knew that this was exactly the person I wanted to see and feel right now.

By the looks of it the same thing was on his mind as he pulled me flush against him as soon as he was near enough to do so.

Agostino wrapped his hands around me so tight I found it difficult to breath but I wouldn't dare stop him.

I quickly moved my arms that were trapped between our bodies behind him and hugged him back.

His masculine scent invaded my senses and it felt like I was in heaven.

I forgot all events of the past twenty four hours and just enjoyed being in the arms of a man that invades my mind and senses everyday without even knowing it, without even trying.

Agostino nuzzled his face in hair at the top of my head.

"From now on I'm not letting you go anywhere." he mumbled against my hair.

He was displaying this act of affection without a care.

He wasn't embarrassed. He didn't care that his men were stood behind witnessing all of this.

All he cared about was having me in his arms like I did him.
*****
Please VOTE and COMMENT guys. I really appreciate it!!