Twelve

First part of the plan was pretty simple and it was finally an opportunity for me to show off my amazing acting talent.

With a drink in my hand I stood analysing every move the redhead waiter did, unfortunately nothing out of the ordinary but I was sure that for a fact he was guilty, I don't know how yet but he was.

He was now walking with an empty platter towards the kitchen, most likely for a refill and this was my time to strike.

Walking onto him and spilling the drink on my dress ended up easier than I expected.

"Oh,I'm so sorry" said the waiter looking truly sorry until the moment his eyes glanced at my face and recognition flew trough them.

He analysed me and it seemed like a light bulb went off in hid head "Let me help you get cleaned up" he said starting to guide me towards a staff room.

If I had been one of the unsuspecting guests I would have totally thought that this was normal, you know just a staff member helping you out but that obviously isn't the case.

He grabbed me around the waist slightly,letting my hand free at his back which was fortunate for me.

As we walked into the empty staff room he lead me straight to the sink across from the door.

I turned the water on pretending to clean myself while listening to his shuffling behind me.

I turned around looking at his slightly worried face.

"Is this what you're looking for?" I asked holding his loaded gun in the air.

He gulped "I can explain"

"Of course you can and you will. "I stated calmly

"You seem to be an amateur for a mission like this. Who hired you?"I asked looking at his shaking hands

He glanced from my face to the gun in my hand

"I won't shoot you, unless you don't provide me with the information I ask of you" I say putting my hand down making the gun point towards the floor.

"But they will kill me after they find out that I told you everything"

"Yeah that's true"I said lifting my hand back up and pointing the gun at him.

"No,no,no wait, please don't. I will tell you everything just, don't let them know that I told you everything"he shook his hands in a 'no' motion in front of the gun

I nodded "You've got yourself a deal"

He took a large breath "Delirio hired me to kill Agostino and take care of anybody else I thought was a threat"

"Oh so his guards weren't a threat to you but I was?"

He shrugged "You seemed like an easy target"

"Why does he want Agostino dead?"

"I don't know, I really don't I was just told to kill I am normally not given an explanation"

I pointed the gun at him "I swear I don't know,please you have to believe me" he begged with tears spilling out if his eyes

"Jeez why did they even hire you" I said to myself

Before walking out I punched his tear stained face making his nose bleed

He grabbed his nose looking at me shocked "What was that for?" he asked

"Trust me, you'll thank me later" and with that I walked out shutting the door behind me.

Walking back out into the big hall which seemed to be packed with even more people now my eyes started to search for Agostino and he was finally found but on a different side of the room now, chatting with a man whose face I couldn't see as his back was turned my way.

I approached the two of them with all my senses with high alert

As I got closer Agostino noticed me and scanned my body for any possible injuries, he quickly looked relieved as he was not able to find any.

Standing next to him Agostino's hand was slid around me almost possessively

Looking up at the 6'0 tall man I almost felt like I had amnesia because I have definitely seen him before, only remembering where would be another problem for me.

"Diana this is Delirio O'Branté" Agostino motioned towards the man who I now remembered. This is the same man that wants to kill Agostino, the same man whose photo I saw in the folder Agostino had given me, and now they are chatting here like good old friends?

Despise everything I smiled at the man who was already grinning at me stretching a big, hairy hand out for me

I had no other choice than to shake it but that's not what happened. He placed a wet, sloppy kiss on my hand and at this angle the black mole of the size of a nickel, next to his nose was even more visible, I quite possibly even caught a few hairs growing out if it.

"It is very nice to meet you Diana, I actually saw you a little earlier, getting cozy with my friend over here" he said letting my hand out of the misery.

"Really? I don't remember seeing you around Mr O'Branté"I said searching my memory for his face in the crowd and nothing coming up.

"That's because I wasn't, I watched from upstairs" he said turning around and pointing his finger towards a balcony that overlooked the whole place.

However my eyes landed on something else, the four men standing under the balcony, no doubt working for Delirio, openly showing off the guns attached to their sides.

I was getting a feeling that this night was going to get pretty nasty if someone doesn't take care of it and obviously that someone has to be me.

"I have got to say, this is a great party only complaint would be that the food wasn't all that great ,a chocolate fountain was missing and the champagne was pretty cheap but other than that everything's great!" He stood silent taking in everything I said and then turned towards Agostino

"Agostino I don't remember you allowing your escort talk so much before" He chuckled "Seems like you are loosing your grip"

Before Agostino could have answered him I spoke up " No, actually it seems like you are loosing yours , because I'm not his escort, I'm his fiancé and I'm tired" I turned to look at Agostino
"Honey can we go home please, it's late already. "

I got a nod from Agostino and we left after he said his goodbye to a shocked Delirio.

*********
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT !!!'