Twenty-seven

As soon as we got back I was tackled to the ground by a small body that took me completely off guard. 

"Evelyn, please try not to kill me" I muttered as she was squeezing the life out of me, still on the ground.

"I was so worried" she squeezed harder "I thought they killed you." I heard sniffles coming from her, indicating that she was in fact crying.

"Hey, don't cry, I'm fine." I wiped her tears away when she pulled her face back a bit "See?" I motioned with my hands over my unscarred body.

She looked over me and scrunched her eyebrows together "Yeah, I can see that, it's really weird though. "She sat on top of me wondering.

"Yes, it is weird" said Agostino from behind Evelyn, grabbing her upper arm and pulling her up.

He then outstretched his hand for me to grab and pulled me up towards him, when I did so.

"C'mon, I'll take you to your room."he said slowly while holding onto my waist.

As we walked down the all too familiar hallways I felt Agostino occasionally looking down at me, as if checking for something.

When we got to the door of my room he opened it and let me trough first.

As he walked in and shut the door behind himself thick silence took over is for a couple minutes before he broke it.

"What did Delirio want from you?" I turned to face him and shook my head.

"I don't know." I stated weakly

His face hardened as if not believing me "He didn't tell you?"

"I can't believe that. I know how much Delirio loves to run his mouth. " Agostino pointed out.

I looked away "Yeah, I'm sorry that we didn't have a heart to heart about what his evil plan was. " I looked at Agostino "It was never my plan to disappoint you greatly."

I was really starting to get tired of all this.

Why couldn't I just have a normal, boring young adult life, with boy problems and being broke with no stable job?

But now that I think about it, that's exactly what's happening, except a lot more exaggerated.

"Diana, you didn't disappoint me. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of things and understand what I can do to protect you from any potential danger further on." he explained coming towards me in long strikes

I laughed humourlessly "Yeah, otherwise who else is going to pay the money back. Right!" I asked looking straight into his green, blazing eyes.

"Don't you understand?" he asked seemingly irritated "Don't you understand, that it's not about the money anymore, it's not about you just working for me." he frantically said

I looked at him genuinely confused.

It isn't? Then what could it potentially be about? Money was the only reason I'm still here, I'm sure he could care less about everything else.

"What is it about then?" I crossed my arms to make myself look more intimidating, though I'm sure it's not working.

He came closer and took my face in his hands shaking his head. "I don't know, I thought I knew but I don't, not anymore."

I uncrossed my arms as his body pressed closer and I wanted to feel him against me, without having any barrier between us.

"Who knows then? Because I sure as hell don't either. " I said near his face with my cheeks pressed slightly as he is still holding me, caressing one side of my face with his thumb.

"Then maybe we can find out together" he breathed.

It wasn't a question, that much was clear considering he decided to take action straight away.

He leaned down capturing my lips with his in a long awaited kiss, that I hadn't felt in a while but had been wanting for more than anything.

I quickly jumped at the opportunity and wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid one of his down to my waist and kept the other one on the side of my jaw.

Agostino's breathing was becoming erratic, just like my own but that didn't stop him.

He started kissing me harder, more passionately and when he grabbed the back of my thighs I realised that time it wasn't going to end as innocently as it had before and I couldn't contain my excitement as I moaned into his mouth after jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

Agostino placed his hands on my behind, holding me up and walked towards the bed in the middle of the room.

As he walked it created friction between us and it was now his turn to moan.

He gently dropped me on the bed, breaking the kiss giving us both time to catch our breaths but just a couple seconds later Agostino was on top of me, between my legs, looking over my features with his fiery glare.

His mouth moved all over me. Kissing my jaw, sucking my neck and nibbling at my ear.

Soon Agostino's hands started to pull up my shirt as slow as possible, looking me in the eyes, he placed his hands on my exposed stomach started kissing it, igniting fire inside. Something I hadn't felt for a long time.

As I laid there on the bed, grabbing his dark hair in my hand as he was working his way up my blazing body, he suddenly stopped looking up to my face "Are you sure about this?"

God, that made me want him even more. He stopped to ask for my consent even though his desire was clearly visible.

Instead of immediately answering I sat up and kissed him as hard as possible, tugging at the end of his shirt.

He got the hint and quickly started unbuttoning it with me.

As we worked our way trough all the buttons I pushed it down his shoulders, gliding my hands against his hard muscles all the while still kissing.

In a second I pushed him down on his back and straddled his waist, judging by his face he didn't expect that but he didn't protest, he just looked over my body placing his hands on my hips.

"Yes" I said as I took my own shirt off and leaned down to do all the same things to him as he did to me earlier, but better.

*****
Guys, who is your favourite character so far?

Also I was wondering if you wanted actual smut or maybe this is enough for you, because this book isn't marked as mature.

Please VOTE and COMMENT telling me what you thought about this chapter. ;)