Twenty-eight

It feels like yesterday changed everything.

The way we saw each other, the way thought of each other and the things we felt for each other.

It's undoubtedly true, that having intimate relations with someone will change your thoughts about them.

I guess I knew it before, but after everything that happened between me and Agostino last night, no wonder there are women who obsess over men after just one night together.

I know I'm not like that but I can feel something change in my body, or maybe it's just the fact that I haven't had sex for a while, I almost forgot how it felt.

Yesterday felt... natural.

Like it was supposed to happen the way it did. Sure, I didn't know where it was going to lead us, but I didn't really care. I still don't.

Can you blame though?

Considering Agostino left right after everything was finished, I definitely did not have high hopes for my future. For our future.
******
Previously

As we both lay there, breathing hard, I catch a glimpse of Agostino's phone vibrating in the pocket of his jeans, still on the floor.

It seems like he didn't notice it, like he is in another world, which isn't like him. Normally he sees and hears everything, it's his job.

So I nudge him slightly, which seems to bring him out of the daydream he was having.

He turns to look at me " You're getting a call. " it seems to fly past his ears because he smiles at me and leans down to kiss me, cupping my face with his large hands, that were working magic just mere minutes ago.

The phone buzzing had stopped by now, however it started all over again just after a few seconds.

I pushed Agostino's chest to break our kiss, which he did not seem too happy about judging by the scowl on his face.

"Your phone is kind of annoying me. Could you get it?" this is when Agostino turned his head in the direction the sound was coming from.

He quickly scrambled off the bed with all of his naked glory parading in front of me. Not that I'm complaining. His abs are really to die for.

He shuffles trough the pockets and finally pulls his phone out.

Without looking he answers it as if in a rush for something.

He barks a "yes" into the phone indicating for the person on the other end to talk fast.

He grunts in response a few times and then turns to look at me, as if thinking hard about something.

He ends the call and quickly starts getting dresses.

"Something happened and I have to go" he said while zipping up his pants.

I sat up in the bed with the sheets wrapped tightly around me " Is everything okay?"

He starts buttoning up his shirt "Yes, just a few complications."

"Oh, I was was hoping for another round." I said mischievously as I started sliding the sheets down my body.

Agostino gulped looking at me with fiery eyes " Trust me I would much rather stay here than spend my night in a company of twenty, sweaty men." he said in a strained voice, still not tearing his eyes away from me.

"Oh." I say and pull the sheets up again, covering myself completely " I guess I'll see you later then."

His eyes jump to mine and a smile stretches across his face.

Agostino shakes his head at my behavior all the while still smiling and heading towards the door. "I'm sorry about this. I will make it up to you."

He looks at me one last time and heads out the door, softly shutting it behind him.
*****
I sat at the bar after spending half the night and half the day alone.

I didn't drink, I just sat there thinking and conversing with Jake-the bartender.

"No, I'm not a fan of it, I mean it's an okay movie, but everything is just so exaggerated." Jake explains.

"You don't like the Godfather? It's a classic!!" I argued.

He just shrugged in response, not wanting to argue with me.

Before I could pressure him into arguing with me, as it's one of my favorite ways to pass time, someone approached me from behind.

And from the smell that hit my nose, I knew exactly who that someone was.

I turned around with a smile on my face, weirdly happy to see him.

He also smiled upon seeing my face, but not the way he did earlier.

I dropped my smile and the look of concern probably took over my face.

I placed a hand on his cheek " You seem tired."

Agostino exhaled placing both of his hands on my thighs "Just a little" he answered pressing his forehead to mine.

This kind of affection in front of everybody was making me a little uncomfortable.

I wonder if Agostino felt the same way, though it did not look like it.

When he pulled back I turned my head to the side to see Jake giving us some space as he moved to the other end of the bar, throwing occasional glances our way, just like the rest of the people here today.

He took a hold of my hand and started pulling me behind him.

As if sensing the question on my tongue he answered it before I could ask " I promised I would make it up to you"

He smiled at me over his shoulder.

Once again he kept walking trough endless halls, some of which I was not familiar with.

We finally neared an exit, where I saw a sleek , black car parked, by the looks of it waiting for us.

He pulled me towards the car opening the door for me before I could jump in it by myself as I had done before.

When both of us were sitting on the leather seats I finally asked " Where are we going?"

Agostino turned his head away from the tan window to look at me " Well.. I had an idea of what we could do but how about you choose."

I looked at him dumbfounded "I choose?"

"Yeah" he nodded.

"Anything?" I asked still in disbelief

He chuckled slightly " Anything" he confirmed intertwining his fingers with mine in his lap.

I thought about it for a second and finally I came up with something.

"Alright I know what I want to do" I said giving him a slight smirk.

He saw it "I'm starting to think that it was a bad idea."

I laughed at him "You'll love it, trust me."
******
Alright guysss, as you can see a skipped over the mature part from the last chapter. I was going to write it and make a separate book marked 'mature', however I decided against it, at least for now.

I hope you aren't too upset with me, but hey, I actually really liked this chapter. What about you?

Where do you think Diana is going to take him?

Please don't forget to VOTE!!!