Thirty-three

"Shopping?"I asked disappointed looking around the lively mall.

Agostino stood beside me looking forward "Well the shopping kind of comes with it but the surprise is the mall itself."

"The mall?"I asked confused.

Agostino turned to look at me and laughed. "Yeah, I bought the mall for you."He explained like it was a water bottle he got for me.

"You bought it for me?"I asked again.

He now got a concerned look on his face and placed a hand to my forehead "Do you have a fewer? Or are you glitching?"He asked now with a mocking face making it well known that his concerned face was fake.

I slapped his hand away making him laugh.

"You bought me a mall and now we are going to shop in it."I stated.

"Yeah, that sounds about right."he nodded.

"Alright, what do you need to buy?"I asked crossing my arms.

"Me?"He asked pointing a finger at himself while I nodded "I din't need anything,I thought that you would like to buy something for yourself, perhaps some new clothes that aren't borrowed from anybody."he suggested.

I rolled my eyes at him because he was right as always.

"Fine."I moved forward "Let's go.."I looked around all the different stores until my eyes locked on one "there."

I moved fast but Agostino had no trouble catching up to me, of course.

I stopped at a rack of tops and started to browse trough all of them.

Agostino went to another rack and also started to look trough it.

After a bit of browsing I had a few pairs of jeans and a couple tops ready to try on.

"Hey I'll go try it on"I informed Agostino.

He however pushed some more clothes into my arms "I liked these."

I picked up one dress to get a better look at it and it was just a tiny piece of fabric that would barely cover me. I looked up at him from the dress and he had a rarely boyish smile on his sexy face.

"What's the difference between waling naked and in this?"I gestured towards the dress.

"Well this would leave at least a little bit for the fantasy,I mean not like I haven't seen everything under there already."

I groaned and made my way to the dressing rooms without another word. The dressing rooms were divided into male and female sections and at each entrance there was a worker stationed to make sure no rules are broken.

I started to undress, ready to try on some of the clothes, though as soon as I pulled my pants down the curtain flew open and revealed an excited looking Agostino.

"What are you doing here?"I hissed.

"I just wanted to see how the clothes look on you."He answered innocently.

"Well I'm not dressed yet. And how did you even get in here?"I asked confused.

"Did you forget? I bought the mall,I can do whatever I want in here."He said coming in and closing the curtain behind himself.

I did not like his thought process at this moment but at the same time it seemed to make me excited in a certain part of my body.

He pushed me against the back wall and stepped on the jeans around my ankles to help me step out of them.

"Are you sure doing this here is a good idea?"I asked already breathing hard.

"Oh, I think it's an amazing idea"He murmured sliding his hands on the sides of my body.

I let out a deep breath "You would have done this even if it wasn't your mall, right?"

He pulled back and smiled at me "You know me so well." and with that his mouth pushed against mine.

I could feel his excitement already on the side on my leg. Agostino was rubbing it against me to create some friction.

With an easy move of the wrist he removed my bra, like he had done this a hundred times before. Which he probably has.

That's it. I couldn't just keep making out anymore, I had to get this moving.

I slid my hands down to his trousers and started opening them up.

That seemed like exactly the thing Agostino was trying to make me do judging by the look on his face.

He looked down at my hands and then up at my face with a smirk.

"Oh, shut up, would you?" I said irritated.

"I never said anything, but you on the other hand are going to scream." he said it with such look in his eyes that I knew he meant it.

"Am I now?" I asked with a teasing hint in my voice "I'm not sure you are capable of that."

That seemed to rile him up enough to make it a point to prove to me.

He growled grabbing the back of mu thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist, which now was completely bare.

"You know damn well I am." He breathed into my ear as he pushed his way inside me.

Needless to say, he certainly made me scream and to my astonishment nobody came to check up on me.
*****