Chapter 16.

"What seems to be all the commotion?" Tyler asked as he walked into the room where Angel laid. Julia and Andrew both looked up to their father then back to the sleeping woman.  "Papa! Why is this woman sleeping in mama's bed?" Julia demanded with an angry look upon her face. 

   "Yeah," Andrew demanded as well. But then his angry look disappeared from his face and was replaced by confusion and sadness.  "Papa, are you sure mommy went to heaven? Cause this woman looks just like her." Andrew asked him. Julia crossed her arms and stared at her brother, "She does not!" Julia screamed back. Tyler laid his hands upon the twin's shoulders, "Enough arguing you two, you're screaming and yelling matches will wake her up." 

     "Good!" Julia said, "She doesn't belong here anyway! In fact, I think she's uglier than mama!" "Julia Maribel Steele that is no way to talk about someone you don't know!!" Tyler said as he reprimanded his daughter. "Yes, papa, I'm sorry," Julia said as she bowed her head in defeat. Angel felt like smiling, and she didn't want to fool them anymore, so she slowly opened her eyes and looked at them, she shook her head to rid herself of the sudden dizziness that overtook her, 

         "What happened?" Tyler leaned down as he removed the cloth that was on her forehead. He kissed her on her cheek, in full view of his children and gave her a cheeky smile.  "You collapsed at the foundling home. I went there this afternoon, to donate some funds, when the head matron, spotted me and requested my help, she said that after reading a letter that she gave to you, your face suddenly turned ashen and you fainted." Tyler went to sit down on the edge of her bed but out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a lump in her covers. Tyler pushed back Angel's coverlet and was shocked to see his one and a half-year-old toddler fast asleep and lying against Angel's side. "Why you little munchkin, what are you doing here?" Tyler whispered as he scooped her up from Angel's side. She laughed and yawned at the same time, "I believe she thought that I was her mama." 

Julia smacked the covers, "But you're not our mama, lady!" She screamed then ran from the room. Tyler saw the startled look on Angel's face, he then placed his hand on her hand and raised it to his lips and kissed it, "Don't worry, she'll come around." Confused, Angel let go of his hand and regarded Tyler, "Understand? Understand what? What's going on Tyler? I should be on my way home, my brother and Cameron will be worried!!" Tyler held her from getting up and getting out of the bed, "No, you can't just yet... uh, doctor's orders."

                "But, I thought you said that I only fainted, why should I remain in bed if I didn't hurt myself?" Tyler was about to reply to her question when they were interrupted by Robinson, and beside him stood Lord William Kent!  William looked concerned for his sister, but he also had an angry look in his eyes. Tyler didn't even notice, Cameron clinging to his uncle's pant leg. When he spotted his mother, Cameron quickly let go and rushed to her side by jumping on the bed and hugging her tightly. Still puzzled over what Tyler just said to her and the obviously worried strength emitting from her son, Angel tried to ponder in her head of what just occurred. Before anything else was said, Tyler ordered, Robinson to escort, Andrew and Cameron out of the room so that he could have a very important conversation with Angel and William. After the children were out of the room, Tyler insisted William sit down because he wanted to ask him a personal question without being distracted.