Chapter 22.

For a while Tyler didn't speak, he was too shocked to utter a single sentence. Of course, he had his suspicions, but he shrugged them aside. Knowing that Angel might be feeling worried or perhaps thinking that he would be angry at her for deceiving him, Tyler gathered her into his arms and held her close as she released herself of her tears that were bottled up inside of her. Tyler gently stroked her hair, then he placed his lips upon her eyes and kissed her. "There is no need to feel frightened, my love. I'm not angry, just a little shocked." Angel hiccuped, "I tried to tell you. I wished to tell you so badly, but I became afraid, I could tell that you would eventually understand when you found out the truth but me and Cameron but I still hesitated." 

Again Tyler kissed her deeply and whispered in her ear that all was well, and that he wanted to know the truth, and that she could tell him when she was ready "I don't want to wait to tell you because if I do, I would no doubt only hesitate again. Cameron is actually my little brother. I have been raising him as my son since I was put in charge of him after a few days of his birth. You see, my mother was a sick woman, she had the disease of the mind, and my father felt that in her weakened condition, that she would cause harm to Cameron. I was twelve years old, and I was told by my father who whispered to me his decision that I would have to put away my childhood and raise Cameron as my own. Of course I hesitated, but when my father told me that Cameron almost died soon after his birth because Mamma tried to smother him, I was mortified! I couldn't believe that mamma would attempt that. So, fearing for the life of my baby brother, I shoved aside my childhood and then and there I became his mother rather than his older sister."

Tyler gazed into her eyes and placed a kiss upon her head, "that certainly was very courageous of you my love. Now no more talking, I would like to play with you a little farther, do you agree?"

 Angel smiled as she looked into his eyes and nodded. They extinguished the lights and continued making love throughout the whole night, not allowing anything to trouble her. The time was very early the next morning when Tyler awoke. The light from the window still cast shadows in the room. Tyler disentangled his body from Angel's embrace and smiled. When he glanced at her he thought about all that when on during the night. He couldn't keep his hands to himself, it was like she was a drug that he couldn't keep away from. He felt a little sorry for her though. Whenever she turned over to surrender to sleep, he would reach out and caress her and constantly make love to her. He was about to awaken her but he hesitated, surely she would appreciate more rest. But as he got up from the bed, the sudden loss of his weight from the mattress nudged her and he watched as she lifted herself up from her pillow, wiped away the sleep from her eyes and stopped a small yawn.

          "What time is it, for you to wake up so soon Ty? Come back to bed where it is warm." Tyler smiled at her, then he sat down on the bed pulled her on to his lap and hugged her and as he hugged her he inhaled the scent of her skin and hair. Tyler then pushed himself away from her and tweaked her nose, it was like teasing a small child, but instead of treating her like a child he gathered her all the more closely and kissed her deeply. "As you may recall, my love, William is coming here this morning in hopes of stopping Scotland Yard from arresting me for the murder of John Elliott." Immediately, Angel's hands covered her face,  "Oh, my goodness I nearly forgot, do you want me to be there when William arrives?"

Tyler smiled and leaning forward he gathered her back on to his lap and kissed her deeply. Then his hand groped at her breast and tweaked her nipples until Angel sighed with delight and kissed him back. "I'm happy that you would want to be by my side, during this potential and scary ordeal my dear, but you need not worry. If you wish to be there, you can, that is if you want to." Angel kissed him and gave him a wink, then removing his hands from her body, she gathered him to her closer and after placing her hands on each side of his face and bringing her forehead to lay against his, she closed her eyes and sighed. "Have you forgotten our vows already? I vowed that I would always be there for you, for better or for worse and till death do us part, remember? It is not only my duty as your wife to stand by you, but it is something that I must do because I love you."

Tyler stared into her gray eyes and kissed them.  "Have I told you how much I love you today?" Angel shook her head, "No! but you can show me again, if you wish it, my love." She said giggling. 

          "Don't tempt me my sweet, I would love to show you, however, you and I both know that if we don't hasten to get up this morning and try to come up with a plan with William before Scotland yard arrives, it will be too late." Angel laid her hand to rest on his chest. She kissed him on the mouth and laid her head against his chest and toyed with his chest hairs, "we still have some time, don't we? William is not exactly an early riser and knowing Sarah, she would be doing the exact same thing darling. I realize that Scotland Yard will be arriving, but it's just past eight this morning and I guarantee that they won't arrive before ten, so we have a little over two and a have hours before they make their presence known. Maybe then, you can really demonstrate how much you love me." 

She said with a pleased grin on her face.  She then grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him towards her. Tyler landed beside her and laughed. "Do with me as you wish madam, but be warned not only will you get this chance to torture me, I will get the chance to repay you back too," He replied and kissed her all the more.