Epilogue.

When Tyler heard the last scream coming from within the room, he barged into the room, startling both the doctor and the other women. Aspen tried to stop him, but he gently set her side and walked across the room, and bent down to Angel. He placed a loving kiss on her forehead, and with just a look, commanded, Marian to move, so that he could take her place. He sat down behind her and placed Angel in front of him so that she could squeeze his arms when another pain radiated through her. 

Angel was glad that Tyler was with her to lend her his support at last, and with him by her side, Angel pushed with all her might, when she heard the doctor command her to do so.

Finally, a baby's head appeared from between her legs, and she could feel the doctor's hands trying to help the baby come out of her. 

   "Just one more push; Child, and the baby should come out." The Doctor said to her in a gentle manner. Angel gathered all of the remaining strength that she thought that she had and pushed as hard as she could. With a 'swoosh' the baby came out of her. The doctor cleaned it and cut the cord and handed the baby to the other women, and was about to finish cleaning her up when he saw another head emerging from the lady. He was stunned to see that the lady was having twins. He glanced over at his lordship and instructed him quietly to help his wife brace herself again and encourage her to push one more time. 

Tyler gathered Angel all the more and whispered into her ear, that she would have to gather her strength and push again, as the doctor told him that another baby was coming out.

    "What?" Angel stressed out. She wanted to ask again, but another painful spasm racked through her body, and she pushed as hard as she could. Soon the second baby came out crying loudly. Angel felt relieved that her labor was complete. She wanted so badly to gather her new children into her arms and to see them. She whispered her request to Tyler.

Tyler gathered a bunch of pillows and placed them around Angel's back and got up from the floor and approached both Sarah and Marian and waited until they were done bathing his babies. He watched as they dried them off and bundled them up in swaddling clothes and handed them to him in one in each arm. He smiled at the Women and thanked them for helping Angel bring forth the babies. Both Women nodded and wiped away their joyful tears. Tyler turned about and got to see that the doctor had already left the room, so he walked back to his wife and sat down next to her and placed the babies upon her breasts and waited for the babies to begin suckling her.

Angel pulled aside the blanket revealing her precious babies and kissed them both on the cheek. The first baby was a beautiful baby boy and looked just like her, with dark sunset red hair, and her other baby was the most precious baby girl she thought she would ever have. She looked like Tyler so much, that she knew that she would be the apple of his eye, but be very troublesome. Tyler kissed Angel and snuggled into her further. 

    "What are you going to call them my love?"

Angel thought for a moment and smiled at her husband. "I believe, that I will call our son Chase Samuel Steele. And our daughter will be called: Noelle Snow Steele. As they chose to be born on this beautiful winter evening."

Tyler gathered his son into his arms and hugged him. He then laid him into a makeshift cradle and then gathered his daughter and joined her with her brother. He then quietly told the women to look after the babies as he picked Angel up from the floor and carried her out of the room and up the stairs and into their bedchamber. He then brought her to their bed, undressed her and settled her among the many pillows and laid a kiss on her lips. He then discarded his clothes and joined her into the bed and gathered her into his arms and continued to praise and kiss her, for what seemed like forever. Not that she complained mind you. She giggled when Tyler kissed a particular spot on the inside of her neck, then she stopped him and kissed him back on the same spot. It was at this moment, that Tyler breached the request that Archer asked of him earlier. Angel regarded his question and thought about it for a few minutes. It would be nice to start fresh in a place that held no fearful and painful memories. She turned her gaze to her husband and nodded her reply. Their bedchamber door burst open and 'All the children came running in, with Cameron as their leader.

     "Are they here, mama? Papa? where are our new siblings?" He asked in a rushed manner. Both Tyler and Angel were about to reply to Cameron's question when both Sarah and Marin entered the room carrying the squalling babies. The women laid the babies into their mother's arms and instructed her to begin feeding them, as they were both demanding sustenance. Cameron and the other children watched as their new brother and sister fed from their mother. But soon, they got bored and exited the room with Tyler and Angel laughing at their departure from the room. Tyler then broached their decision to move to America with Archer. Marin then began to weep.

    "What's the matter Marin?" Angel asked. Marin wiped away her tears and gulped and smiled. Bannock Montana is my hometown. it's where my late husband met and married me. If you are all going there, please allow me to accompany you. There is nothing holding me back here, aside from my memories with John. I want to start anew and see my parents again and introduce them to my children." Both Tyler and Angel welcomed her company. Then William and Sarah asked if they may accompany them as well. "It seems that everyone wants to come with us, my love!" Angel whispered to her husband. Tyler looked at everyone within the room and declared that a lot of planning was needed to be done before they left. Once everyone left the room, and the babies were sound asleep in their new cradles, Tyler gathered his sleeping wife into his arms and whispered into her ear, on how much he loved her. Angel awakened momentarily, rolled over until she was sprawled on top of him, and asked him what he said to her earlier.

Tyler touched the tip of her nose with his little finger and touched her dimples and smiled at her. He related to her that, when he first met her, he thought that their good Lord was bestowing upon him a heavenly creature. Angel blushed at him. "So if I am a heavenly creature to you, my love, what would you call it then when we first met?"

Tyler thought for a quick moment, and replied back to her, "I would say that God allowed me to love a most precious gift. He bestowed a heavenly gift upon me. He wanted me to experience:                                                                                Loving Heaven's gift.

                                                                                    The End.