Chapter 21.

"But Ty, I really need to tell you something." Tyler hushed her by covering her mouth with his lips. As he kissed her, he inhaled her scent and laced his fingers through her hair. Slowly his hands descended down her neck to her shoulders until he reached around and unclasped the hooks to her gown and watched as the material very slowly slipped from her body and pooled at the base of her feet. The sight that greeted him, filled him with so much pleasure. She possessed a full buxom body, her breasts were the perfect size that could easily be covered by his hands. Her waist was narrow and her skin was soft, it was a lighter tone than the rest of her body. As soon as his hands touched the tips of her breasts, Angel released a sigh and just let go of all the tension. She still felt a little apprehensive with Tyler being so close to her, but when she opened her eyes again and gazed into his, all the apprehension and fear of what was to come dissolved into thin air.

She then raised herself up from the bed and pushed away his hands and grabbing him by the shoulders, she turned him around and pushed him on to the bed, and slowly began to undress him. When she saw him trying to rise from the bed, she kissed the tip of his nose and shook her head, "No! Now it's my turn to pleasure you. You had your fun at Lord and Lady Hammerstein's party, now I want to be in control."

Tyler smiled at her words and obeyed her command to lie back onto the bed. She kissed his eyes and made her way down his face and ended at his lips. Very hesitantly, Angel ever so slowly nipped at his bottom lip, until he opened them to her mercy. Unsure of how she should continue, she was shocked when Tyler's tongue darted out and made contact with hers, it seemed like he was doing battle with her. The sensation of his tongue in her mouth felt explosive, it was as if a dam of passion burst through her soul and flooded each and every vein in her body. Their tongue's continued to do battle with each other until Tyler grabbed a hold of her arms and flipped her over so that she was lying on her back on the bed instead of him. "Your so beautiful, my sweet," he whispered as his tongue trailed down her throat. When his mouth hovered over her breast, Angel smiled and guided his head ever closer to her, and when his lips covered her nipple, Angel gasped. Tyler smiled inwardly and continued his ministrations.

He knew that it's been a while since she probably participated in these kinds of relations since the death of her previous husband, so he tried to be gentle. As he embraced her and entered her, he happened to look down upon her and he gasped when he saw her cringed just as he joined their bodies. He then looked at the sheets beneath where she laid and saw it, for right there was the clear mark of what would happen when the Maidenhead was pierced. The tattle-tale sign of the small mark of red on the bed sheets confirmed the suspicion he had earlier about Angel, his wife was indeed a virgin!