Chapter 18.

Someplace in a secreted location deep within a hidden room in the House of Lords, a plot of treachery was being planned. "We must get rid of this upstart, once and for all! Obviously the death of his wife did not hindrance him what's so ever. If the House of Lords does agree to approve of his policies, then it will certainly change the natural law of our upstanding government ship! In time the proud lineage that our forefathers accomplished, will cease to exist." Silence then filled the room, but before the atmosphere could get anymore darker another voice rang out from the darkness. "Perhaps Lord Tantrum." 

Spoke the voice of Lord Eliot, "However we must go about this the proper way this time. No doubt, Lord Steel as well as Lord Wolfe have already concluded that the perpetrator exists within this very establishment, isn't that right Milady?" Voices echoed their shocked whispers of Curiosity, and even though the room wasn't totally lit, some could see the shrouded outline of the woman's garments as she was perched on the unused Lord of Justice's old throne in the center of the room. Her current position as the wife of one of the most prominent Lords of the last twenty years was something to hear, she not only lived as an upright and genteel lady in the full view of London society, the lady in question was perceived as a generous and caring woman! But, that was just one of the many masks of deceit that she wore. Not many men nor woman knew of the true nature of this Woman, some were even afraid to mention her name in certain circles. However, she was extremely helpful when it came to procuring certain poisons and other such underhanded dealings, which benefited many Lords that proceeded over parliament. The arguing continued until the sound of a crystal champagne glass shattered as it hit the hard stone floor,

        "Silence! While you old fools are arguing among yourself, something else of another importance is taking place. Right now as we speak Lord Steele is saying his vows to his second wife, and because I am here with you idiots, I cannot grace them with my presence! Don't forget that without my help the last time, you couldn't finish the most simplistic jobs that a novice bow street runner could have easily accomplished. It's through my dealings with the merchants that I was able to procure that poison you so desperately needed to kill off Lord Steele's first wife, to teach him a lesson, and even though it was a simple plan, you all failed miserably!"

            "Now see here, I will not be insulted by the likes of you Madame, and I don't care who your husband is either you have no right to speak to us like this! You speak to us as if we were insects that you can step on." Lord Eliot screamed at her. "In fact, I don't have to hear any more of your nonsense, I'll be leaving!"

                 "Oh, really? Well if that is how you truly feel Lord Eliot, I will not be needing your services or your counsel anymore. Abe! Dispose of him at once." The silent man who was standing at her side bowed. Then he took out a wicked looking dagger from one of the outside pockets. With a simple flick of his wrist, Abe threw it in the direct location where Lord Eliot was just about to exit the room. It hit him square in the back. All anyone could hear was a strangled gurgling noise and a thud as his heavy body hit the room's cold stone floor. "Does anyone have any more disputes on how I order you fools around? No? Good! Because, if any of you do, I will not hesitate to inform Abe here to end your pathetic lives, is that understood?"

To readers of this chapter... I chose that music video from you tube. because I felt it would sit well for this part of the story. (creepy song for creepy bad guy)