Chapter 31.

Angel was tossing and turning, that night. She couldn't find a comfortable spot to settle in. Her constant moving woke up Tyler, he rolled over and tapped her shoulder "Honey,  what's wrong?" Angel inhaled deeply and frowned at him. "When I hired, Asha, I had this sneaking suspicion that something very bad was going to happen. Their hasn't been any further threats to you has there? Please, don't try to pacify me, just please confide in me."

Tyler leaned in closer to her and gathered her into his arms, then he kissed her on her eyelids, then her nose and then finally her soft lips. "My love, I've been very careful, and nothing threatening has happened so far. What has caused you to be so on edge?" "There was this look I saw in Mable's eyes that made me cringe inside. It was so cold and conniving. It was like she was planning something evil. Perhaps we should let her go!"

She laid her right hand upon the breast that was over her heart, and tapped it, "I haven't felt like this since I was a small child and I was in the same atmosphere as my insane mother. The air had the same tension when I spoke to Mable later on! Tyler, maybe it would be a good idea to send the children to my brother for the time being. Then maybe we could ask Archer to discreetly investigate Mable's current actions and whereabouts."

Tyler could see that Angel was feeling really stressed and agitated, perhaps he should listen to her and ask William if he could take care of the children for the time being. He learned his lesson from the last time of ignoring his suspicions. He paid the price for that, and that was losing his first wife. If Angel felt like something bad was going to take place, then perhaps he should heed her warnings. Tyler silently nodded, and kissed her gently upon the lips once more but was lingering towards the end. "I have something in mind, my love, that should keep your mind off of these worries." 

He said as he undid the buttons to her nightgown. With each tug, the material of her sleeves exposed more and more of her skin, Tyler placed heated kisses on her arms, until finally, her nightgown bared her breasts. The attention that Tyler was paying to them, made her nipples become hard and erect.  Seeing this, Tyler grinned and began suckling them. Not able to stand seeing him still clothed, Angel moved aside his eager hands and began stripping him as well. Soon the coverlet from their bed landed on the floor and both of them were involved in intense lovemaking. Tyler couldn't get enough of her. Perhaps,  his seed would take fruit and he would be able to cuddle her when she was heavy with his child. That was the last thought that drifted through his mind before he surrendered to blissful sleep. 

Mable witnessed the whole previous conversation between the lovers and then watched as they made love like rabbits. She would have to think of a plan to warn her cousin and to put her own actions into motion. Mable smiled, then as she was walking away through the secret hallway she began to whistle. "I won't give her the opportunity to dismiss me!" She said to herself as she caressed the small vile of poison that Abe had given to her. It wouldn't kill her mind you, it would just make her deathly ill!