3.| Truths

Keith

Keith.

My eyes fluttered open as my phone rung next to me. I reached over and grabbed it, and looked to see who was calling.

I slid over the answer button and put the phone to my ear. "Hey ma."

"Boy are you still sleep? It's 1 in the afternoon."

"I was up late."

"Mmhm..you said you wanted to go look at furniture today. What's the hold up?"

"Oh shit, I really forgot. Let me get dressed and I'll meet you at your house in an hour."

"Okay, and it better be an hour or I won't be going."

"Awww ma, don't do me like that."

"Hurry up boy."

"Alright, I'll call you when I'm on my way."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too ma." I hung up the phone and laid it back where it was.

Brittany started to move around before she sat up in her bed. I glanced at her naked body and licked my lips. She looked at me. "Good morning baby."

"Good morning beautiful." I reached over grabbing her breast while kissing her shoulder.

"Mm, that feels good." She lifted my chin and kissed my lips. "You got any plans today?"

"I gotta go meet my mom."

"Aww, you a mommas boy."

"Somewhat." I smirked.

"That's cute." She reached in her nightstand and grabbed a condom. "But do you think she'd mind if I kept you here for a little bit longer?"

I hovered over her and started kissing her neck, then I grabbed her thigh and pulled her on her back. "I don't think she'd mind."

"Good."

Afterwards.

After leaving Brittanys place, I rushed home and got in the shower and got dressed. Then I caught an Uber to my moms.

"Momma!" I yelled walking through the door.

"Quit yelling fool, she in the kitchen." My little sister Kayla said while tossing some of the chips out of her bag at me.

I caught them and ate it. "Kay Kaaaaay." I pulled her into a hug. "You missed your big bro?"

"No, I didn't have to worry about people walking in here yelling."

"Whatever you know you did!" I pushed her away and walked into the kitchen. "Mommy!"

"Hey there!" She walked over to me. "I finally get to see my big baby."