20.| Real Lies

I think this story deserves another update since I neglect it...

Ominiscient

April stepped into her brothers house once Sabrina opened the door. She felt like she had to fix this catastrophe that's going on because she knew who was responsible.

She stared at her sister in law before pulling her into a hug. Sabrina looked as miserable as Chris did. The married couple haven't dealt with infidelity problems since high school. That's what hurt Sabrina the most, she was convinced that he would never hurt her again. And now after all of these years and 2 kids one of worst nightmares might becoming true.

April and Sabrina took a seat in the living room.

"How you holding up?" April asked.

"Not so good."

"Where's Royalty?"

"At my parents, I didn't want her around while we're going through this mess."

April nodded while staring down at her fingers.

"Sabrina you know that my brother would never hurt you."

"Please don't come over here trying to be a spokesperson for him."

"Im going to be a spokesperson when I know that he's not out here doing you bold. He loves you too much to hurt you. If he was guilty he wouldn't be sitting at my house looking lost."

"If he isn't out here cheating then why is this pathetic bitch blowing up his phone and every time I try to call and find out who the bitch is she doesn't answer. I wish to god that I knew somebody who tracked phones because I would most definitely find this bitch and rip her fucking head off her shoulders."

"Look just give me the phone, you don't even need to be stressing over this crazy shit anyway it's not good for you or the baby."

Sabrina picked up the phone next to her and handed it to April.

The fact that this could be Keith's baby sister sending these pictures made April uneasy. She wanted to say something but she had to make sure what she was feeling was right. If this did happen to be her she didn't know how to handle this. How was Keith going to react to this?

"How's Chris?" Sabrina asked breaking April away from her thoughts.

"Terrible, he hasn't ate, barely sleeps. I've never seen him like. Well I have but it was back when y'all broke up in high school."

"This is just all so crazy."

"We're going to find out who's sending this bullshit. I'm telling you Bri, my brother is 100% faithful to you. He works in the shop all day and comes straight home afterwards. I can't even imagine him doing this. And I'm not just saying that because we're related."

"Once I get my head on straight I'll talk to him. You ever dealt with somebody so great that all the bad shit just clouds your mind. Then when something happens you basically lose your mind."

April nodded, thinking about how she reacts with Keith. "I know exactly how you feel. But everything is going to be okay. You and Chris are meant for each other and you're about to have my niece or nephew, so y'all need each other."

"Yeah."

"Well I'm going to get going, I'll call you later. Get some rest, get pretty, go out and get some fresh air you need it." April pulled her into a hug.

"I'll try, thanks for coming over."

"No problem. Love you honey."

"Love you too."