8.| You for Dinner

April.

Later On that Day

I sat in my chair at the salon and worked one of my wigs that I was selling. I didn't have any appointments today, my plan was to not even be here today but after Keith left I got bored.

Last night and this morning was.......

Really, I can't even find the words to describe it. Just know that man is blessed. I've been feeling kind of whorish though. We just met and already fucked. I mean it is 2017 things aren't how they used to be but still, we should've got to know each other a little more.

It was my fault that this happened, I did pull out the liquor. Who came on to who first is kind of a blur.

I don't regret it though. THAT man is amazing in bed! Best fuck I've ever had.

Quavo, who?

Even though I enjoyed our little fling, these crazy ass people in this shop can't know anything about it. Especially Dion! He'll never let me live this down.

I heard the door open and somebody walk in. I thought it was a client for somebody until everybody said 'Hey Keith' in unison.

"Wassup." He responded.

When I glanced at him, a chill ran down my spine. Images just flashed in my head. I had to take a few deep breaths. He walked up to me and grabbed my chin then walked to the back.

I watched until I couldn't see him anymore.

"April, girl, you okay over there?" Dion said.

I looked at him. "I'm great honey."

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"You looked like you wanted to pounce on that man when he walked in here." Jazz said.

"I didn't."

"Shit I don't blame you, if you did want to pounce on him." She laughed.

Bitch I already pounced on him.

I did a fake laugh and went back to focusing on my wig. After I got half finished I picked up my phone to text Keith.

I didn't know you were coming in today - 4:12pm

Keith😛 - I wasn't but it wasn't nothing else to do - 4:14pm

Oh okay.... - 4:17pm

Keith😛 - Got any plans tonight? - 4:18pm

Nope - 4:18pm

Keith😛 - I was thinking maybe I could take you out to dinner. - 4:20pm

I'm cool with that - 4:21pm

Keith😛 - Okay - 4:21pm

I'm leaving once I'm done with this wig. How long you sticking around? - 4:23pm

Keith😛 - I'll leave once you do - 4:24pm

Ok - 4:24pm

I locked my phone and sat back on my station. When I looked up everybody was staring at me ONCE AGAIN

"Oh my gosh! What the hell is yall problem?"

"You glowing bitch. And I'm starting to put two and two together." Dion said.

"You're annoying." I rolled my eyes.