38.| What Are We Gonna Do?

Keith Powers

Keith Powers

The sound of April slamming pots caused my head to pound. I was sitting in the kitchen, watching her cook breakfast, trying to survive this hangover.

She done had an attitude since I woke up. I know it's because I was about to drive home drunk.

I should've rode with somebody, if I could redo last night I would.

"Can you stop slamming pots, that shit making my headache worse bro." I said.

Next thing I know, a pot came flying my way but I dodged it.

"The fuck you do that for?!" I yelled.

"Don't Tell me what the fuck to do."

"Lose that damn attitude bro, it ain't even that serious. I know you made cause of last night but I'm safe and that's all that matters."

"You really not safe because I really wanna kill you. I had to get out of bed because you decided to get drunk. You knew you were driving, why the hell would you do that dumb shit?!"

"It was my birthday, why would I not turn up?"

"BECAUSE YOU DROVE YOU DUMB ASS NIGGA!"

I groaned. "Uuuugh! Stop fucking yelling damn."

She rushed over to me and tried to hit me but I grabbed her arms.

"Chill out with yo crazy ass."

"You're so fucking stupid! You get on my damn nerves. What if you would've got into an accident, What if you would've died? I literally sat there and watched you struggle to open your car door so I know you couldn't drive. Did you even think about me or the baby before you decided to do this dumb shit." She pushed me.

"You right Baby, I should've thought twice before drinking the way I did. I'm sorry." I tried to pull her to me but she moved and walked back over to the stove. "I'm sorry April." I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, rubbing her stomach. "You don't know how grateful I am for you to get out of bed and come drive me home, just so nothing would happen to me. I really owe you." I kissed her neck. "Let me show you how sorry I am."

I reached in front of her and cut the stove off, then pulled her over to the counter and turned her back facing me.

"I love you April." I said while pulling up her night shirt. She didn't respond. Gently pushing her down so that she could lay on the counter, then I pulled her panties to the side. "I said I love you."

She still didn't respond. I pushed her legs open then slid in her. Her lips pressed together to suppress her moans.

"Oh so you gone ignore me?" I gripped her waist and started long slow strokes. "You really not gone say it back?"

April shook her head no.

"Okay cool." I pulled out to the tip then slammed inside of her.

"Uh fuck!"