45.| Fix Your Crown 👑

April Powers

April Powers

I sat in my wheelchair in front of the hospital and waited for Keith to pull around. I've been in this dreadful place for almost two weeks because the doctor didn't like the babies heart rate. I guess my honeys knew that their mommy was ready to go because the last few days they went back to normal.

My truck pulled up in front of me and Keith jumped out. He hasn't let me do anything for myself. Every minute he's been by my side. I have to force him to get some rest.

I don't know how long I'll be able to stay sane being like this.

Keith helped me out the wheelchair and into the car. "Be careful baby." He said as I climbed in my seat.

"Okay." Once I was seated he put on my seatbelt. My body was still sore from everything. The fact that I can't take any strong medicine besides Tylenol is also going to drive me crazy.

After I was all settled in Keith got back inside and we headed home.

The whole car ride I just looked out the window. Thinking how this damn broken foot and fractured hand gone slow me down. My hands are my money makers. I need my foot to drive so that I can get to my warehouse and on top of that I'm on bedrest.

Brittany should really thank the heavens I'm pregnant.

But I heard what Keith did and that should keep her far away from me.

Pulling into our driveway a small smile peeled across my face. I never missed my house more than I did while in that prison.

Keith climbed out the car and went and opened the door. Before helped me he went and grabbed my bags. I was tired of sitting the car so I opened the door and grabbed my crutches. As soon as my crutches touched the ground he rushed over to me.

"Aye Aye girl, fuck is you doing?"

I laughed at his face. "I'm getting out of the car."

"You couldn't wait just another minute?"

"No, I wanna get in the house. They gave me crutches for a reason, I'm fine Keith."

"You can barely hold the other one because of your hand, just let me help you."

Sighing I put the crutches to the side and held my arms out so that he could pick me up. He smiled walking up to me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my thighs lifting me and placing them on his waist. Then we headed inside.

"Aww baby." The House was covered in balloons, the floor had rose pedals and candles all over the floor. A few gifts sat by the stairs.

Keith carried me further into the house. There was dinner set up for us in the dinning room. He took me over to the table and sat me in the chair. After he helped me take off my jacket and get comfortable he took off his things and sat down.