29.| I'll Take Care Of You

I've been on a roll with this damn book! I Think this will be the last chapter until I come back from my break....it's a long chapter too so I think everybody will be good

Keith

I stormed in the house and rushed upstairs

I stormed in the house and rushed upstairs. Brittany laid stretched across the bed in what Im guessing was a lingerie set she bought.

"Youre finally home." She smiled and stood up on her knees. "You like what you see."

"All I See is a thief."

"Excuse me?"

"That money that you took out that duffel bag was for my fucking shop."

"Well I didn't know that, you should've said something."

I looked at her like she was crazy. "I ain't gotta say shit. Don't touch nothing that don't fucking belong to you, especially in my house."

"Keith you can make the money back. Here you go bitchin again." She climbed off the bed but before she could grab me, I pulled her back.

"All the shit you bought, pack it up and pack up all yo shit too cause we done."

"Blah blah blah, it's only 4,000 dollars. Go cut some hair and make it back."

"Brittany I'm not in the mood for yo bullshit. Pack up the shit you bought now!"

"Wait, why didn't you tell me you were getting ready to go buy a shop? You said that you were only looking at one."

"I don't have to tell you, go pack that shit up so we can take it back and once that's done pack all of yo shit and get the hell up out my house."

"You're going to break up with me over some money? That's petty as hell."

"This wasn't just some random ass money. That's for my shop. Thankfully April is willing to work with me."

"Hold Up, did you just say April?"

"Yeah, I did."

"So you're buying that bitch shop?"

"Yup."

"Out of all the other places you could've found you just had to go rekindle with that hoe. I thought you hated her, she was supposed to be this awful ass person."

"Naw she ain't a awful person, I made a mistake letting you back in my life. I don't even know what I was thinking."

"Wow, once again she's coming in between us. Why can't that bitch just drop dead already?!"

"You really tripping now. April ain't never even did shit to you for you to be saying some harsh shit like that. And don't forget she already beat yo ass before."

"The bitch got lucky! And I thought you finally realized that she was nothing but drama. Dealing with her ain't gone do nothing but get you hurt Keith."