53.| Oops 🤭

April Powers Five Months Later

April Powers
Five Months Later

"Mommy."

I kept my eyes closed hoping she'd go ask her dad for whatever she wanted. I love my princess, but sis will walk right past her father just to ask me to do something.

I had a loooooong night, doing some last minute things for my new kids boutique and planning Kiara's birthday. All I want to do is sleep in. I know, I know another venture but I get so many compliments on Kiaras outfits. She stays fly like her mother, it's a must. People are always asking where I get her clothes from, so I decided to open a store. And it's not just mine, it's Kiara's she'll be a millionaire by her 4th birthday.

The Powers family knows nothing but money.

"Mommyyyyyy." She called again.

"Yes honey?" I answered but kept my eyes shut.

"Daddy said get up now."

I opened my eyes and looked up at her. "Tell your dad, to kiss my ass."

She gasped while putting her hands over her mouth. "That's a bad word."

"You can say it, just this one time though."

"Okay." Giggling, she climbed out of the bed and rushed downstairs.

"5..4..3..2..1." I counted.

"APRIL!" Keith yelled.

I laughed while rolling on my other side and pulling the cover over my shoulder. I heard his footsteps running up the stairs.

"Whaaaat?" I groaned trying to pretend as if I was still sleep.

"I know you ain't for real, get yo ass up." He said snatching the covers off of me.

"KEITH! I'm naked, why would you do that?!" I pulled the covers back.

"Why would you tell her to cuss?!"

"Ass is in the Bible, relax, it ain't that deep. And I told her she can't say it again so don't worry."

"Just because you told her that don't mean she gone listen. When she walk around saying ass all day, ima pop you instead."

I laughed and sat up, placing my arm over my breast. "Quit crying so much, damn. Cry baby ass."

"Oh I'm a cry baby?"

"Yes you are."

"You better be lucky Kiara here and I got food on the stove cause I'll show you who really a cry baby. Now get yo ass up and come downstairs."

I rolled my eyes as he walked out the door.

I wish he would've shown me who a cry baby was. Sex has been limited in this house. Kids are the biggest cockblockers! One night Keith was giving me a mean stroke, I try to stay quiet so that I won't wake her, but that night I couldn't help it. Kiara burst threw the door asking if I was okay. I love that she was concerned but mommy was just trying to get her groove on.