41.| Plottin & Schemin

Brittany

Brittany

Sitting at my dining room table, I dropped two bars in the bottom of my drank while Erica rolled up. I've been stressed as hell ever since that so called meeting with Keith and his hoe.

Then she's trying to be all up in my daughters face. I'm not feeling this shit and I know she's going to come in between me and my money.

"I can't he married that Bitch and she's pregnant!" Erica said.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "And she think she's queen of the world because if that. He made her come to our meeting, it took everything in me not to smack that Bitch."

"I mean I understand why he brought her. She's his wife so she'll be around Kiara whether you want her to or not."

"Damn are you her friend or mine?"

"Listen, me and April fell out over a petty reason that I'm over. I'm not a bitter chick and as stubborn as I was before I'm definitely not that now. April helped me out while was in her shop. I was just being stupid back then. If you wanted Keith all to yourself you should've told him about you being pregnant when you first found out. You fucked up by waiting two years. But honestly you'll never come before April. Trust me, I know."

"If I didn't come before he wouldn't have left her for me before."

"Yeah But where he at now? Married and happy. You would've never gotten to that point. I don't know what you did to his ass while you were in Cali but it didn't last."

"All the Shit you saying but all I'm hearing is blah blah blah! I need you to help me, as long as April is around and I'm not going to get my money. I can't keep working at that damn club, I need him to pay up."

"So did you poke a hole in his condom? What did you do?"

"That I will never tell." I smirked. "I had two niggas that were well off. One of them had to fall for my trap."

"Bitch where is your oldest daughter?"

"Her dad took her." I shrugged.

"And when this is all over I'm sure Keith and April will have Kiara cause you on some other shit."

"Whatever, once I find a way to get rid of April and her baby I'll be just fine."

"Get rid of?"

"You heard me, that Bitch is stopping my bag, I gotta do something about it."

"Well on that note I'm gonna go. Word of advice, you should just let it go, get a job or something. Let Keith take care of his daughter and you move on with your life." Erica grabbed her purse and keys then left.

Your daughter isn't feeling too well, can you stop by and check up on her - 7:13pm

It took a while but the three dots popped up.