22.| Perjury

Omniscient

Keith pulled up to his moms house quickly. He barely got his car in park before he jumped out. Rushing inside the home he yelled his sisters name but was greeted by his mom instead.

"Where's Kayla?" Keith asked.

"Upstairs in her room. That girl friend of yours big brother raped my baby. That better be the reason why you're storming in here."

He pushed past her and made his way upstairs. When he got to his sisters room the door was unlocked. Too impatient to wait for her to open it, Keith used his shoulder to break it in.

Kayla was laid across her bed, laughing at something on her phone.

"You look real traumatized got somebody that was just raped." Grabbing her arm Keith pulled her off the bed. "Why the fuck would you lie on Chris?"

"I didn't lie big brother. He touched me."

"CUT THE BULLSHIT ALRIGHT?! You did all of this because he rejected you and now he sitting in jail for no fucking reason. You sent him naked pictures, his wife saw that shit and she's pissed the fuck off."

Kayla snatched away from Keith and went and sat back down. Her little innocent act was gone now, she knew her brother wasn't falling for it. "All he had to do was give me what I wanted, none of this would be happening."

"Are you serious right now? Do you know what the fuck you've done. He's in jail Kayla."

She just stared at her nails, trying to show Keith how he really didn't care.

"He got kids and a wife." Keith continued.

"Well tell his wife to bail his ass out. You're really wasting your time bothering me Keith, leave me alone because I'm not about to recant on my allegations. Do you know how much trouble I could get in?"

"Trouble you could get in?" He laughed. "You must have serious mental issues. It's taking everything in me not to strangle you right now."

"Whatever, can you leave now? I wanna take a nap. I've had a long day."

"I'm not going no fucking where, if anything you about to go to this police station and tell the truth."

"Don't hold your breath."

"If I have drag you out of here by the tracks in your head I will."

"I'd love to see that." She smirked.

"Kayla....did our step dad really rape you or was that a bunch of bullshit too?"

Kayla stared at her brother for a while before laughing. "Anything I want I get and if I don't get it, people will suffer."

Keith's stomach balled up from disgust. His issues with his step father were real and he really hated himself because he thought that his sister was really in danger when he left for LA. This entire time she was lying.

"That's all I needed to know." Keith walked over to the door and yelled out for his mother. She soon came rushing up the stairs.

"What's wrong Keith?" His mom asked coming into the room. "What happened to the door?!"

"Kayla lied, about everything. April's brother didn't rape her, she sent him naked pictures thinking that shit would make him want her and when he dropped her off today she tried to have sex with him but he pushed her away. She even lied to me about your husband raping her. I guess whenever somebody doesn't sleep with her she uses this as an excuse." Keith explained.