37.| We Have An Annoucement

Keith Powers

Keith Powers

Its my birthday but I'm more excited that we get to tell everybody the good news. April has been freaking out all day about wearing the perfect out that won't give away our secret until we say something.

I stepped out of the bathroom and checked myself in my full length mirror.

Damn I look good.

"Aaaaargh." April yelled as a shoe came flying out the closet. Furrowing my eyebrows, I walked in there to see what the hell was going on. April stood in the middle of the closet in just her bra and panties.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I asked.

She looked at me and her lip poked out. "Because I'm fat. None of my dresses look right and everything I have is form fitting and that's not the style I'm looking for. This day is going horribly." She sat on the floor and started crying.

"Awww pookie, come here." I tried to hug her but she pushed me.

"This is your fucking fault that I'm a big fat pig!" She yelled no longer crying. "I think you got me pregnant so that I couldn't dress cute anymoooore." She started crying again.

"I got you pregnant because that pussy was too good to pull out of. Now let's find you something to wear before we're late."

"It's nothing in here. I need to go shopping."

"Are you kidding me? This big ass closet is full of clothes."

"I need maternity clothes Keith."

"April you know damn well you not putting on those ugly ass maternity clothes, you barely even got a stomach." I said while looking through her stuff. "What about this sweater?" I held up a black, orange and red sweater with flames on the sleeves.

"Oooo." She quickly got up and grabbed it. You just gave me an idea." She went over to her shoes and pulled down a pair of boots with a tall ass heel.

"You can put those right back up there."

"Fuck that, I'm wearing my boots nigga."

"What I tell you about those shoes? What if you fall?"

"I'm noooot! Walking in heels is nothing to me. Trust me I'm not going to fall."

"Alright but when you do fall don't say I didn't warn you."

"Don't jinx me." She rolled her eyes then started getting dressed. "Are you nervous about telling everybody?" She asked.

"No. Are you?"

"Kind of. I mean it just seems like we're sneaking around and doing everything. First the wedding and now a baby."

"I know the wedding was a secret but most women don't let people know they're pregnant until their chances of miscarriages go down, right?"

She nodded. "Yeah but it was so hard not to run to my mom when I got that positive pregnancy test."