25.| Memories Faded

April 4 Months Later

April
4 Months Later

"You can put that box over there." I pointed to the corner in my brand new living room.

Once Keith and I broke up, I decided to move out of my house. Mainly because I was tired of seeing Brittany and I needed a new start.

And with the way my money has been rolling in, a new house was nothing to buy.

After breaking up with him and having more time on my hands, I focused more on my brand. Mainly expanding it, getting my networking to the next level. Being focused on yourself can bring out a lot of good things.

My bundles are flying off the shelves! As soon as I restock it's gone. Now I'm getting ready to launch my own hair care line. Shampoos, conditioners, edge controls, hair treatments, flat irons, anything to do with hair, I'm going to sale. I've even been thinking about starting a lip gloss line.

Yes! I'm trying to make all the money!

Eventually, I want to leave Atlanta. Miami or LA would be my next location hopefully. Once I feel like my business is where I need it to be, I'll be on the first thing smoking out of this city.

As the movers brought in the last few boxes I started getting everything organized. My stuff has been locked up in storage for the past month while I stayed with Dion. I had to get out of his place ASAP! That man parties night and day.

I made sure to get all of my big furniture in this house first so that I wouldn't have to stay another day at his place and now everything is here and I can start putting my new palace together.

This house is double the size of my old one so I have to do a little furniture shopping. More guest rooms, bigger kitchen and living room. I'm kind of excited, it gives me another reason to be busy.

"That's the last box ma'am." One of the movers said, getting my attention.

"Perfect. I headed over to my purse and grabbed the last half of their payment. "Thank you so much."

"No problem, have a nice day." He walked out and shut the door behind him.

Standing in the foyer, I placed my hands on my hips and glanced around. I didn't know where to start first. Maybe I could go look for some more furniture, my old stuff is so blah, I'll just have Chris and my dad throw it in the basement.

Grabbing my phone I dialed Dion. He's really been my go-to person since I broke up with Keith. His craziness keeps me from thinking about the nonsense.