55.| Why You Wanna...?

April Powers French Riviera, France

April Powers
French Riviera, France

Finally a fucking vacation! Sit on the couch on the upper deck of our yacht, I looked out at the beautiful water. Keith did an AMAZING job planning this vacation. It's so peaceful and romantic.

Dion planned on coming but something came up so it's just me and my hubby but I don't mind.

A sweet kiss landed on my cheek, I turned and looked at Keith who had two mimosas in his hand. "Thank you baby." I said while talking the glass.

"It's beautiful, right?"

"Breathtaking."

"It's like the honeymoon we didn't get to have."

"Exactly. I'm impressed at your vacation planning skills."

"I wanted to do something different and this was perfect. I just want us to have a good time and relax."

"Me too baby." I leaned over and kissed his lips. "Have you talked to Kiara?"

"Yes April, she's fine. My mom is spoiling her as usual. You've had me call her every five seconds."

"I want to make sure my baby is okay! I miss her little tiny voice and her warm hugs. For her to be three she gives the best hugs." Kiara turned three a couple weeks ago and her party was a success along with her grand opening of the children's boutique. We made a chart to show her monthly income and by the 1st anniversary of her store I'm 100 percent sure she's going to be at a million dollars.

"So, I meant to tell you that Brittany called me on her birthday."

I looked at him. "Not today Satan. I'm relaxing I don't wanna hear about Brittany and her bullshit."

"I know but hear me out, she asked about seeing Kiara."

"Why?"

"She's her mother, that's why."

"And what did you say?"

"I said we'd work something out."

I just got up and headed to the lower deck. I'm not about to sit up and discuss that bitch on MY vacation. I could hear Keith coming down the steps. Rolling my eyes, I searched for my headphones in my purse. Nothing he was about to say could interest me.

"April." He called.

I kept my back turned, hoping he'd get the message to leave me the hell alone.