Prolouge

New story! I'm super excited about this, I'm a major Harry Potter nerd and know the movies and books inside and out. I've wanted to do a Kellic HP crossover fic, for a long time but just never got a solid plot for it and now I have one. So I hope you all enjoy.
__________________________________

[Vic pov]

Gryffindor. Me, Vic, is a Gryffindor. I'm just an average second year and there's really nothing interesting about my life, to say the least. But today, however is my little brother Mike's first day at Hogwarts. And he's really excited as am I. You see I was shocked myself when Mike got his letter just a few weeks ago, cause we're muggleborn. None of our past relatives have ever gone to Hogwarts before. So to have both of us be wizards well, it's just not common. Nothing bad ever happens at Hogwarts, at least not anymore, it's been ten years since the Battle at Hogwarts, so it's just a normal wizarding school.

Mike wants to be a Gryffindor like me, but he has to wait to get sorted. Not that I don't want him to. I just don't want thin to be disappointed if he's not. Last year was my first year and I met some really awesome people. Like my two best friends Lynn and Jaime.

Lynn is a half blood, her mother was a witch from Ravenclaw house. Lynn was almost sorted into Ravenclaw, but she didn't want to be like her mother. Sure Lynn would thrive in that house because she's really smart and logical, but she's also the type of girl who won't take any crap from anyone. Lynn's really sweet and a nice person, but she can be outspoken too at times.

Then there's Jaime, he's a pure blood. He comes from a long line of Gryffindors, so it wasn't really a shock that he was placed into it as well. He's goofy and really sweet too. He loves to eat and just have a good time.

I did meet other friends, like Tony he was in my classes last year but since he's a Hufflepuff I don't really see him much. He's quiet and reserved, and likes to keep to himself. So we don't talk as much.

I help my brother around Diagon Alley so he can get his school supplies and his wand at Ollivander's. Mike also got an owl. I do end up running into my friends, and we catch up on our summers.

Now that we both have our supplies and everything else, we head over to Kings Cross Station and to Platform 9 3/4, but before we head through the brick wall, we say goodbye to our parents and since their muggles they can't go through the wall. I go first, running with my trolley, straight through and onto the platform. Soon I see Mike, he made it through and now we board the train, the Hogwarts Express.
Mike follows me as I find my friends. I sit with them and I introduce them to Mike. The train pulls out of the station at exactly eleven o'clock. And now we have a long trip ahead of us.

When we finally exit the train it's dark out. And we get into the carriages that take us to the school. I have heard that the carriages are pulled by these beasts that are invisible to most people, only those who have seen death can the them. I think they're called Thestrials. I'm not sure, I've never seen them so I don't know what they look like. And I won't really learn about them until next year. I sit with Jaime and Lynn on our ride to the school. Mike and the rest of the first years take boats to the school. It's just a tradition. The three of us head into the common room to change into our robes and uniforms then we go into the great hall and take our seats at the Gryffindor table. Professor Longbottom brings in the first years. I see Mike and he waves at me, and continues on is way to start the sorting ceremony. Headmistress McGonagall steps forward and says a few words, about the new staff and tells the first years about the Forbidden Forest. Then the sorting begins.

First year after first year got sorted. Then I heard them announce Mikes name and I paid attention. I was hoping for him to be in Gryffindor cause I know that's what he wants. Prof. Longbottom places the sorting hat on his head and after a short thought the hat announced its choice.

"GRYFFINDOR" and Mike was excited as am I.

Mike sat at the front for the table with the rest of the first years I wasn't too far away from him. He gave me an excited smile and I continued listening here and there to the rest of the students get sorted. I noticed one boy sitting over at the Slytherin table. He looked really nervous, he had first year robes on so me must have just gotten sorted. I guess I didn't pay attention when he got sorted so I don't know his name, but he's cute. Once they were all done headmistress announced that the feast begins, and all the food appears on the tables and we all dig in.

Once the feast is over we all have to go back to the common room and dorms to get ready for bed. Each year gets their own dormitory. So I won't see Mike until the morning. But he should be fine. Jaime and I picked beds next to each other, Lynn is in the girls dorms, so I won't see her till morning too. I love the first night it's alway the best. But classes start in the morning. But this year I get to take Defense Against the Dark Arts. First years don't really take that class. I'm also taking Potions, and History of Magic to name a few. I couldn't stop thinking about that boy sitting in the Slytherin table for some reason. But I don't dwell on him right now since I'm so tired and it's been a long day Jaime and I don't really talk much, we both just crash into our beds and fall asleep.

This is going to be a great year.
___________________________

The story will continue once I finish my other one, which won't be long so please be patient, and then I'll be updating this regularly. Thanks! Stay awesome =)