Chapter 12

[Vic pov]

It's been a week since I kissed Kellin, and I still can't believe I did that. Kellin hasn't talked to me all week and we haven't even looked at each other. I sneak a few glances at him every once in a while. If I thought I was miserable before Christmas break, I was wrong I'm even more depressed, cause now he knows.

I need to start brewing that potion again, I haven't in a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll go down to the potions room later after we're all done with dinner.

All I can think about was my stupidity. Things were finally start to go well with Kellin and I, we were finally considered friends and I had to go and screw that up. What is wrong with me? Now we're sitting in the Great Hall eating.

I wish Jaime would shut up. I'm not in the mood to hear his ramblings.

"Langlock" I whispered pointing my wand towards Jaime.

He finally shut up he was confused and then he looked at me. I didn't want to hear him right now.

"What was that I can't understand you Hime" Mike said to him.

"Do you all ever shut up!" I yelled at them.

"What's wrong with you?" Mike said.

"Nothing" I said bitterly and I left the table.

I walked out of the Great Hall, I took one last look over to the Slytherin table. They weren't there. Whatever. I continue down the corridors and all the way down to the dungeons and into the potions room. Throughout the whole walk, which I walked slowly and it took me longer then it usually would, I thought of the same usual thing. I'm so stupid. I can't believe I did that and worst Kellin won't even talk to me anymore, I should expect that. I'm not special. Why do I always have to screw up everything?

I got the room it's locked. What's the fucking point of locking the doors around here if we learn how to unlock them as first years?

"Alohamora" I said pointing my want at it.

I got the ingredients for the potion. Slughorn moved shit around and I had to actually look for everything so it took longer then I thought it would. Which sucks in some cases, but I wasn't really in a hurry and I don't care if I get caught. What's the worst that could happen, I get detention or expelled, which wouldn't be such a bad thing right now.

I leave the room after finding everything I need to brew the potion. I walk out and closed the door behind me and I locked it.

"Colloportus" I said to lock it once again.

But as I was walking back I was passing the Slytherin common room and I noticed someone sitting there. It's Kellin. Again. But he saw me before I could say anything.

"Ke-" I didn't even finish saying his name before he got up and left, going into the the common room. I did notice the tears running down this cheeks. Right over the bright red mark on his face.

I kept my head down and walked the rest of the way up to the Gryffindor common room. I decided to take a detour and I walked into the bathroom. And I put everything down and went into one of the stalls. But I saw him in here too. Oliver. Before I knew it my anger took over and I punched him right in the face. That's when I realized all the pent up anger that was inside of me.