Chapter 19

[Kellin pov]

It was only five days later when I was all over the Daily Prophet. Five days, after he left. I didn't know that Rita Skeeter was in the castle, apparently from my understanding when I read it she talked to my friends about it. But they were all nameless. But there was one part that really pissed me off, it was the parts that only I knew about and that I told Vic, and some how she knew about it. So after that I got really mad at Vic.

I was going to confront him about it, but I think it's easier to just cold shoulder him. I thought he cared about me enough, to never tell anyone about that and I thought I could trust him with it. But I guess I can't. I really liked him. And I feel really hurt that he would do something like this. I never took him to be a person to do something like this.

He tried to talk to me about it. But I didn't want to hear his made up excuses. So I just left him there. He really had some nerve coming to see me after something like that. It's really hurting me, cause I really liked him. And there's a part of me that's telling me that he didn't do it. But the louder and bigger part says he did.

I miss his attention and all that but I just got out of a really bad relationship and he knew that. I really didn't want to get into another one. He was so sweet the other day helping me through my anxiety attack then this happens, I mean I know I didn't really know him that well, and I was hoping to know him better, but I guess I'm just a bad judge of character. Both with him and Oli. I never thought Oli would do what he did to me like I never though Vic would do this.

Why is this happening to me? What he fuck did I do wrong that I deserve this? I don't know but it's all me. I do deserve everything Oli did and what Vic did. I don't know why, but obviously I do if it's happened time and time again.

I was so excited about being a fifth year at Hogwarts, but now it's turning out to be the worst year, and I still have two more before I'm outta here. I can't wait. I was just sorta hiding down in the dormitories all weekend.

Now that it's Monday I don't really want to go to class and face everyone but I have to. I have to keep my grades up. Even if I have to see him in two classes. I have to do school work first. So I head to my first class of the day, Defense Against the Dark Arts. Then it's potions and charms. Ok I can do this. I hope.

"Kellin!" I hear someone yell.

So I turned around and saw Mike running up to me. Oh great, what does he want.

"Kellin, I need to talk to you now" he says coming up to me.

"Well I really don't feel like it" I stated bluntly.

"I don't care we have too, whether you want to or not" he says then he grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the classroom.

"Mike let me go!" I shouted at him.

"Not until we talk" he says.

"Whatever you have to say I don't care" I told him.

I didn't want to hear what he was going to say cause I know it was going to be about Vic. And I didn't really want to hear it. But at the same time I did, and give him the benefit of the doubt. But I'm going to miss class if I stay.

"Can't we do this later, I can't miss this class" I tell him.

"No we're down this now, and I don't care about the stupid class, this is important" Mike said.