Chapter 3

[Vic pov]

Lynn told them what I told her. Now they're trying to set me up with someone. But I don't want just someone, I want him. But I can't have him. Oliver does.

Now that the feast is over and we're all in the dorms. I'm going to wait until everyone is asleep then I'll go out to Hogsmade. I'm determined to go out tonight. I don't care if I get caught at some point I'll risk detention who cares.

I just left the common room and in going down the stairs to the secret passageway. I walk through the passageway and now I'm in Hogsmade. I walk the short distance to the Three Broomsticks and I sit at the counter and order a butterbeer.

I look at the time on the clock in above the bar tenders head and see that it's almost one in the morning. I better go, so before I can barely walk. I've been here since eleven. And I've had three butterbeers. I'm a bit wobbly as I walk, and can't think as clear. But who cares. I leave some money on the bar and walk out. After falling a couple times through the passageway, I finally made it through, I'm on my up to the common room. But I have to tackle the stairs this should me fun. At least it's only three flights, unlike some of the other common rooms.

"Hey!" I voice says from somewhere behind me. I turn at to see someone. But my drunken mind can't comprehend who this is.

"Fuentes, I should have known" the short guy says.

"Hey, can I g-gooo now, I'm really tired" I slur out.

"Sneaking out to the Three Broomsticks again were we" he says.

"Hells yeah" I say.

"Ugh, detention Saturday morning meet me at the trophy cases" he says.

"Oakey, dokey" and I give him a thumbs up.

"Come on" he says and I end up following him up to the common room.

"Bye" I say and wave at him. I think he rolled his eyes. But he left. And I didn't even bother to go up to the dormitory. To many stairs. So I lay down on the couch here in the common room.

I wake up to an angry looking Jaime, if that's even possible. But all I can think about is this pounding headache I have. What the hell is going on.

"What?" I say sleepily and also slightly annoyed to him. He just keeps staring at me.

"Whaaaat?" I say again getting even more annoyed.

"This. Why are you asleep on the couch in the common room?" He yells.

"Ugh, could you lower your voice, I have a headache" I say.

"Jesus, you went out to the Three Broomsticks again didn't you Vic?"

"I don't remember" I say.

Then I hear more people come down and into the common room.

"Oh my god, would all shut up" I say throwing a pillow towards the group of first years.

"Where you going anyway Hime?" I ask him.

"Um, we have this thing called class, and last time I checked it starts in fifteen minutes, you might want to get going" he says.