Chapter 8

[Kellin Pov]

I arrived late to charms class again, I was held up by Oliver again. He always does this and makes me late to like everyone of my classes. It's really starting annoy my professors. He pushed me aside after each class and he wants kisses, but I have no other choice but to give in. Then he talks to me and then he lets me go, and then I end up late.

I'm really starting to get annoyed with him, he's a lot different then he was when we first got together, at the beginning of the year. Even my friends stopped talking to me because of him. I really miss them. They'll talk to me in the dormitory but and a little in class but that's about it. I don't know why they did but ever since we got back from Christmas break they stopped. Oliver came back to my parents place with me. He's seventeen and doesn't have the trace on him anymore, for he can practically do anything the wants now.

I'm not thrilled with my parents they are pure blood Slytherins so they're very closed minded and don't like muggle anything, or muggleborn wizards. Oli is in his last year here but that's ok with me. And he's a pure blood Slytherin too. That's mostly why my parents liked him over anything else.

Oliver and I's relationship is a bit rocky it was smooth sailing at first, but then one day he hit me and I don't do anything about it. I know I probably should have broke up with him then, but I didn't. I know that it was my fault in the first place and I deserved it but after that he does anytime we argue. Which is pretty often. Like the other day when Vic found me crying in the hall, outside the common room, Oli slapped me across the face and then he punched my shoulder and arms a couple of times. He's done it before, I know how to take it. I'm just sort of used to it know. I wanted to tell him, Vic, I really did, but Oliver told me to stay away from him. I don't know why Oli doesn't like me having friends, but Vic, he seems really nice and cool, at least in the few times we talked this year.

I really liked Vic, over the last couple years, I always thought he was cute, but then Oliver came along and I didn't want to dwell on someone who wasn't going to do anything for me. And I had someone in front of me who wanted me. There were so many times I would try and break up with Oliver but every time I say something even suggestive about it, he gets really mad and starts muttering some words I can't exactly understand. I know he can do wandless magic. I don't really remember much after he mutters those words. It scares me sometimes, because I don't always know what he's doing to me in those moments, sometimes it's like he can control my mind and make me think certain things, but we get over it and move on.

But the class is now over, I have no idea what Flitwick said throughout that class. I did notice Vic constantly looking over my way, I think he's on to something, he might now what's going on with me and Oliver. I can't be sure, I'm not going to risk trying to question him about it. Because I know what will happen if I do and go against Oli. But now I have to try and dodge Oliver, or else I'll be late again to my other class. But like always it doesn't work, I should have known and I'm now faced with my boyfriend who I don't really like much anymore. I still love him, but he just gets on my nerves a lot and I wish he would go back to the Oliver I fell in love with months ago.

"And where do you think you're going Kels?" I hear him say while wrapping his long ass arms around me. I internally groan.

"I'm heading to my Care of Magical Creatures class, shouldn't you be going to class as well" I say to him.

"Well sorry but I came to see my boyfriend, if you must know" I say.

"Really where is he, I'd like to meet him sometime" I say sarcastically.

"Very funny" he says then he kissed me. Gross.

"Really Oli, I should go or I'll be late again" I state pushing him away.

"Fine, but I'll see you at the end of your next class" he said and left me there.

I ran as fast as I could to the forbidden forest for class. Hagrid and was my professor for this class and he didn't mind me being late like the others did but still didn't like it. I do have classes with Mike, I known that he's Vic's brother, and Oli told me to stay away from him too, I really wish I knew why. But I'm not about to ask without it turning into a argument and him ending it with a hit across my face. So I'm not going to do that.

"Hey Kellin" and I see Mike coming up to me. Great.

"Hey" I say nervously.

"You alright, you seem on edge" he said.

"No I'm fine, cool, I'll talk to you later" I said awkwardly and walked around him. To the other side and I stood with my friend, Jack. He didn't say anything, he looked at me and then back to Hagrid, to pay attention.

I tried my best to pay attention to the lesson and what creature he's showing us but I can't. I know Oliver is going to be mad if he knows that I talked to them. I don't know how, he just knows when I do. My grades are slipping as well, and that's what I care about most. I was able to get into more advanced classes for this school year, but now I don't think I can, not with these grades, I can't for next year. I know I'm smart and I can do it but with everything going on with Oliver, I haven't had as much time to study and to my work effectively.

My anxiety is starting to come back, it's been around more lately, before this year I haven't had any anxiety attacks since second year. But it's whatever. Now that this class is over and have an hour break between my next class I quickly go up to the castle and head down to the dungeons to the common room. And I like to hide here until my next class.

Oli never gives me my own space anymore and I don't have much time on my own. He's always around me and I can only hang out and around with him. He lucky I 'love' him or else I'd be out of here, and never forgive him. I still wanna be out of here more then anything, but I look past it. I did pass Vic a few times, he looks so lost and down. But I'm not about to ask him what's wrong cause then Oliver will find out like he always does and punish my like the last times.

"Sorry" I heard someone say.

I bumped into someone again on my way to the common room. This is like a usual thing. I was so in thought I didn't see or notice them.

"No, it's my-" I stopped when I saw who I bumped into again. It was Vic.

"Don't worry about it Kellin" he said flatly. He seems sad.

He walked around me and kept on going. I wonder what's gotten into him. I know he's not seeing anyone, cause the few times I've glanced his way during dinner, he's always with his brother and those two friends of his. And I haven't seen anyone ever kiss him or anything like that.

But who am I kidding, once he finds out what Oliver does to me no one, not even Vic, will want me. I guess I'm stuck with Oliver forever. No, I'd rather die than be stuck with him forever. I can't imagine being able to live through this forever.

____________________________

A/N: I think of this as an important chapter, since it's the first insight to Kellin's mind and life at Hogwarts. Back to Vic's pov next chapter. Hope you all enjoyed. Stay awesome =)