Chapter 6

[Vic pov]

I wake up to the sounds of Mike and my parents talking very loudly outside my door. Almost as if they're arguing. I don't really care all that much so I just walk past them and into the bathroom. I got ready and I went back to my room, grabbed my trunk and we were off. Our parents drove us to Kings Cross and we leave our parents there and we head to the platform. And we board the Hogwarts Express.

"Heyyyyyy!" I hear as the door opens to the compartment that Mike and I are in.

I internally groan knowing that's Jaime's voice. I look over and see him walking in and sit next to Mike. I love Jaime, he's like my second brother, but I'm just not in the mood for his cheerfulness right now.

"Heyy, Hime!" Mike said excitedly.

"Hi" I said.

I heard Jaime whisper something to Mike but I didn't hear it, if only I cared more, I would ask.

"Oh, don't mind him he's just in a mood" Mike said to Jaime. I just rolled my eyes.

That's how it's probably going to be all the way to Hogwarts. Them two talking to each other. Me throwing my two cents in every once in a while. I still can't shake the thoughts of Kellin off of my mind. Why? I can't tell you. But ever since him and Oliver became a thing months ago, he's all I think about. Before, he was on my mind a lot and I would take a few glances at him during dinner, but that's all changed now. Maybe it's my naturally competitive nature and the jealousy is just eating me alive. And now I have to complete with Oliver. Well not exactly, he has all of Kellin's attention and I don't even know if he knows that I exist anymore.

We had that one conversation, but that was two months ago. And nothing has ever been said between us since and probably never will again. I knew he wasn't serious when he said we should hang out. He was probably just being nice. But he probably really didn't want anything to do with me.

"Hey Viiic, ... Vic" Mike said, taking me out of my thoughts.

"What" I said confused.

"We're here back at the Hogsmade station, come on" he said to me. I nodded. And got up and walked off the train with them.

This is going to be a long semester.

As I was walking off the train I did see Kellin getting off with a couple friends. I don't really know their names but whatever, he wasn't smiling, that amazing Kellin smile I've seen in the past. And he had his eyes glued to looking at the ground. I don't know why. I hope everything is ok, with him. I don't want to see him sad, if it's Oliver's fault that he's sad then I'll kill him. I want him happy, even if it's not with me. But the Kellin I see in front of me isn't happy. I'll find out why, one way or another.

I continue my way to the carriages and we went into the Great Hall, when we got to the school for the feast and we saw Lynn there with a book. No surprise there.

"Hey Lynn" I said getting her attention.

"Hi guys!" She screeched at us. Then got up and hugged us all really tight.

"Oh my god, you boys have no idea how much I missed you all, it was so boring here the whole time. There wasn't really anyone here, but I did meet one Hufflepuff girl Tay in the library, she was cool. But I missed you all, you have to tell me what you all have been up to, over break" she tolled us all.