Chapter 17

[Vic pov]

"Look! Jaime it's all over the Daily Prophet" I hear Mike say.

"You know that's rubbish Mike, right" Lynn states.

"Is not" he defends.

"Yeah ok, Mike, Rita Skeeter is only the worst writer for the Daily Prophet ever" she says.

"It's true you know after what she did years ago" I said.

"Right I can't believe they gave her the job again" Lynn says to me.

"What are you talking about anyway?" I ask.

"Oliver, what he did is everywhere" he said.

"What! That not good, how the bloody hell did she find out?" I say grabbing the paper from his hands to see.

"I thought it's rubbish" he teased.

"Shut up, it's no time for jokes this is serious, how could she find out?" I ask rhetorically.

"I don't know, maybe Oliver told?" Jaime says.

"And why would he do that, to only make himself look worse?" I stated back.

"Good point" he says.

"Could it have been Kellin?" Mike asks.

"No, definitely not, he didn't want anyone to know- Oh my god, Kellin!" I said and ran out of the common room, only I didn't know where he was.

Think Vic, where dose Kellin usually hang around? The library! Of course. He's always in the library doing his work, and reading. That's why he's so smart, you should know this Vic.

I have got to stop arguing with myself. But I'll worry about that later I have to find him. I head to the library in hopes that he's there. If he isn't then I have no idea, probably the common room, but I don't know their password.

I finally reached the library and I walk into it and look around. Only I can't seem to find him. This is not looking good. He's already so fragile after what Oliver did to him. And now that the whole wizarding world could know what happened.

Wait I think that's his mop of hair. I walk up to him.

"Kellin?" I say softly.

"What do you want Vic?" He snapped.

Well that was a little rude.

"I wanted to see how you're doing after I saw what was in the Daily Prophet-"

"Why do you care how I am?" He asked bitterly.

"Kels, what's wrong? Why are you acting this way it's only me?" I ask.

"Gee I wonder why? Other than the fact that your the only other person who knows what really happened between me and Oli. You lied to me Vic, you told me that you'd never hurt me, remember that, you bloody lied to me, so have a nice day and bye" he says to me then going back to his work.

"It wasn't me who told, I swear I'd never do that" I defended.

"Then who?"

"I don't know, I just found out about it, Mike was reading the paper and told me about it, then I came here, promise" I say to him.

"How can I be sure you're not lying, that's what they all would say" he snaps.

"I'll find out who and I'll make then pay"

"Whatever Vic just leave me alone already I appreciate what you did the other day, but I'm not going back into something that starts out with lying, so get over whatever little crush you have on me and stay away from me alright" he said then the grabbed his books and left, leaving me standing there like an idiot.

I walked back to the common room, feeling worse than ever. My heart sank to the floor, and it can't be found. I can't believe he didn't believe me. How could he say that to me. I thought we were finally getting somewhere. I guess not.

"Vic what happened did you find him? is he ok?" Mike asks when I get there.

I just ignored him, I can't talk about him right now. I kept walking past them.

"Hey Vic what's wrong?" Mike asked.

"Not now Mike" I stated.

"What happened to the 'tell us everything' thing we were doing" he asks.

"Well who care what Kellin thinks about this, who bloody cares" I say.

"What's wrong"

"Kellin thinks I told Rita Skeeter what happened during their relationship and now he hates me. He told me to stay away from him and get over what stupid crush I have on him ok, who cares anyway" I say loudly.

"Why would he think you did it?" Mike asks me.

"Because he said I was the only other person who really knew what went on during their relationship" I told him.

"Your not, Oliver practically announced it the other day right before McGonagall expelled him" Mike said.

"Don't worry Vic I'll fix it, I'll tell Kellin it wasn't you, trust me" Mike says.

"Whatever, but I'd always trust my little brother, now if you don't mind I'd like to be alone for a little while" I say.

"Ok if you need anything you know where we are" he says.

"Mhmm" I say as I lay on my bed.

What am I going to do? Kellin knows I like him, even though I actually discovered I love him. Now he doesn't want anything to do with me, and I know he liked me, but it's also must be really hard on him too, having his secrets out in the daily prophet like that. But now could he think that I told her. I don't even read that paper. I hate everything that's going on right now.

I was able to handle him not knowing me and me likening on him, but know that we were friends, even if it was only about a week or so. Also that I now love him, I don't think I could handle him hating me now. What do I do?

So I punch my bed. Scream. I even punch the wall, not the best idea. Now there's a hole in the wall and my fist hurts, but not as much as my heart right now. I need a butterbeer. I know my friends are probably still down there but I'll have to sneak by them without them noticing me. So that's what I do. What other options do I have.

_______________________

Have a nice short sort of filler chapter, to add conflict. Sometimes I feel my story gets to fluffy and perfect so I needed a point of conflict and I took this opportunity to do that. Sorry about all the dialogue. I hope you all enjoyed! Also I have a new story out I'll be updating that sometime tomorrow if you'd please check it out, it would mean a lot to me. Thanks. Stay awesome =)