Chapter 13

[Vic pov]

"Oh gross!" Mike shouts while eating his Bertie Bots every flavor beans.

"What flavor was that?" Jaime asks him.

"I don't know but it was gross like vomit flavor or something" he said with distaste.

We're at Honeyduke's candy shop in Hogsmade. He also bought a chocolate frog. Jaime didn't buy anything but he's eating Mike's Bertie Bots every flavor beans that he bought. I didn't buy anything either same with Lynn. Mike has a sweet tooth and that basically sums up why we're here. We're also heading to the Three Broomsticks. I haven't been there in a couple weeks. So that's a good thing, I think.

I just mope around and don't do anything really, I only came cause they said that we were going to get butterbeers, and I could use one or more right now.

Mike finally left Honeyduke's and we're heading to the Three Broomsticks. I ordered one right away. Kellin is still ignoring me, or is it the other way around, I'm just really embarrassed I kissed him last week. I wish I could just man up and talk to him but what they said was right, I'm a wimp.

I downed the first butterbeer in like five minutes, and I'm onto the second one. And now a third. While the others are on still on their first ones. I'm not even paying attention to their conversation.

"Slow down Vic that's your third one in fifteen minutes" Lynn tells me.

"I know" I say flatly.

"Come on let's go before Vic has anymore" Lynn says.

"But we just got here" Mike said.

Then before I knew it I was being dragged out of there with the other three, by Lynn. And water being poured down my throat.

"Whoa, what the bloody hell was that!" I shouted. I woke up and brought back to what's going on.

"Water" Lynn states.

"Yeah I know that but why? It's bloody freezing out here already" I said getting annoyed.

"Because I'm getting annoyed with you, ok either tell us what's going on or find new friends, I don't understand you Vic, what's going on" she said.

"Fine be like that, if you really cared you'd help" I stated.

"You never tell us what's going on, so how are we supposed to help" she said.

"I-" I didn't know what to say to that.

"That's what I thought, now you going to tell us the real problems with you?"

I looked at Mike and Jaime they were just looking at me I think just as shocked that we had an argument like that.

I sigh in defeat, I guess I have no choice if I want things to get better eventually, maybe they can help and I'm being the annoying one.

"Ok, ok, last week, I may have kissed Kellin and I freaked out. Then I ran into Oliver in the bathroom and I punched him a couple times and then we got into a wand fight. He ended up in the hospital at the end, I'm sorry I was to embarrassed to do anything about it. I want the help but I didn't want anyone to know" I said to them.

"Wait you kissed him? When?" Mike asks me.

"Last week, we were talking and he left to go back to his common room and I went with him and then my actions took over and without thinking I kissed him. Now he knows that I like him and I don't think I'll be able to look at him again in the same way" I said truthfully.

"Sorry" Mike said.

"Now when did that fight with Oliver happen?" Lynn asks.

"A few days ago, the other day when I left the Great hall after I hexed Jaime, I went to get more ingredients for that potion then I saw Kellin crying outside of the common room, I was going to say something, but then I remembered the kiss and I left him there, I went into one of the bathrooms and Oliver happened to be there and again my actions took over and I punch him in the face, I had so much anger pent up, after finding out he poisoned Mike, then I punched him a second time, remembering what he's done to Kellin, then we got into a wand fight and whatever it ended with him going to the hospital, I saw Kellin standing outside the bathroom so he heard the whole thing, so I just left." I told them.

"Wow, ok" Mike said.

I just kept my head down, I didn't want then to look at me, actually I didn't want to look at them. Then I started crying. What is wrong with me?

"Are you crying?" Jaime said.

I looked up at them, they stared, I left. I cried to myself. I didn't wait for them I went all the way back to Hogwarts and up to the dormitory without a word to anyone. Now they know how pathetic I really am. How I cry over that. I told them everything and I hope they can help, but who would help me? They didn't follow me, at least I didn't see them behind me. I laid there on my bed for what felt like hours. But it couldn't have been, cause Jaime came into the dormitory soon after. But I didn't notice him until he came right in front of me. That's when I noticed Mike was with him. I ignored them though.

I turned away from them. I didn't want to talk anymore. I'm done talking for one day.

"Vic . . ." Mike says softly.

"What" I said bitterly.

"We-"

"No, I don't need you guys telling me how pathetic I am for crying over something like that ok, I know I am and I don't really want to hear it right now, alright so could you guys just leave me alone for a while" I said cutting him off.

"I wasn't going to say that. No one was. We don't think that your pathetic Vic, actually that was really brave of you to say to us like that. Your not pathetic for having feelings Vic, it's only human. I know you put up walls, but they just got knocked down and you felt vulnerable, it's ok we're all friends, and we're going to help you ok, you just have to stay honest with us about things" Mike tells me.

I just looked at him half way through his little speech, I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really" he says.

I hugged him I don't know why I did that.

"Thank you Mikey" I tell him gratefully.

Then Jaime joined our hug. And made it a group hug. That's ok I needed it.

"You going to be ok now Vic?" Mike asked me.

"Yeah" I say.

"Alright I'm going to bed. See you guys later" Mike tells us.

Jaime and I just talk for a while after. Jaime being the funny person he is lightened the mood and it helped me forget for a while.

________________________

Shorter chapter I know, but the next few are going to be longer and important for the story, and don't worry we're almost to the Kellic parts I promise. Anyway stay awesome and keep reading =)