Chapter 5

[Vic pov]

Finally Christmas break, I can't wait to get back on the Hogwarts Express and go back to London and see my parents. I have to just get away for a while. I'm packing my things back into my trunk and I also put Dani back in her cage. Jaime's packing as well, I can see. I've sort of distanced myself from them the last few days. They haven't noticed all that much, at least Jaime hasn't.

"Dude I can't believe it's Christmas already. Feels like we just got here huh" he said.

"Mhm" I hum to him.

"What's with you lately?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, playing dumb.

"I don't know you seem different that's all" he tells me.

"I don't know what your talking about Hime, but ok" I says.

We go down to the common room and see Mike there with his trunk and same with Lynn, but she's staying. She's just coming down to the station with us. She said something about her parents going away and they can't leave her there alone so she has to stay here, or something like that. I wasn't paying all that much attention when she told us.

"Lets go" I say. They all nodded.

The train leaves at a specific time and we can't be late or else I'm stuck here I don't think I can handle that. So we have to get going or I'm going without them. We eventually arrived at the station and the train is here, with all the other students that are going home for the break.

"Bye, I'll, um, miss you" I say and I hugged Lynn.

"Bye Vic, try and get a better attitude while you're gone" she says.

"Ha-ha" I said sarcastically.

"Bye guys I'll miss you all, have fun" she says.

I got onto the train and sat in one of the corridors and soon after Mike and Jaime came on and sat with me. They sort of just had a conversation with each other. I think they sort of knew that I didn't want to talk. After a few hours on the train we finally got to London. And I left the train with Mike to look for our parents. Jaime's parents were at the station waiting, so he went with them. We eventually saw them standing in the parking lot next to their car. We put our trunks in the trunk of the car and got into the back seat of the car and then we were off heading home.

After the long car ride back to the house I quickly got my trunk out from the back of the car and took it up to my room. I put everything away and I just lay on my bed. I also take a deep and long sigh. I can breathe here and away from everything. For now.

But as I was rummaging through my draws and putting things away. I did come across a few old things I used to release stress. I think about it for a few minutes. I grab them and head to the window and hop out and walk along the roof and then climb down the latter, that's on the side of the house.

I sit on the side of the house, in the grass and just do it. I roll it up and put it between my lips and lit it with my lighter. Yes I have a stash of pot hidden in my bedroom. Only Mike knows about it. He's even joined me a few times.

Ok I'm a bit different when I'm not in school, and back in the muggle world. I have a bit more freedom out here. My parents don't care, cause they never said anything. But also they don't really know about it.