Chapter 10

A/N: ^ an awful drawing I did of my characters, despite being an art major this was a quick sketch I was doing during my class so I didn't plan on it to be good. I can draw better than this but I thought I'd share it with you all. Ok read on.
_________________________

[Vic pov]

There was so much going on in that moment, I revealed so much about myself to Mike and then he told me what he did about Oliver, was overwhelming to say the least. But when I noticed Kellin standing there, I bloody freaked out.

He over heard that whole conversation, my confessions, my problems, everything. I just stared at him with my jaw hanging open, and my eyes wide. I couldn't believe that he was here. How did he get in here? At first I thought it was my imagination playing games with my eyes. But it's real.

"Uh-umm, h-how, how much of that did you hear?" I asked him stuttering. I was nervous cause I'm going to know if the actually did hear that. 

"Oh, not a lot just what Mike was saying about Oliver having anger issues that I already know about. Why was he talking bout us?" He says.

"So you didn't hear anything I said?" I asked.

"No why?" He asks me.

"Oh thank god, no reason, just really personal stuff that's all" I said dismissing the topic.

Silence passed over us for a couple minutes.

"How did you get in here?" I asked him.

"Oh, I, uh, followed Mike, but kept mispronouncing your password, but then I got it" he says.

"Ok, but why did you follow Mike?" I asked genuinely curious.

"I wanted to talk to you and I saw you heading up here hours ago, so I assumed you were still here, since I didn't see you walking around after charms" he said.

He wanted to talk to me? Why? What could he possibly want to talk about?

"Why?"

"Because we were the only ones in class to not conjure a patronus, I knew I wouldn't, but I was wondering why you didn't? Either you didn't use a powerful enough memory or you weren't happy, so it's one or the other, I was just wondering which one?" He said.

"Why should I tell you? Why didn't you get it?" I asked him.

There goes my walls going back up, I put them down when I talked to Mike. But we're brothers so it was ok. But even though I really like Kellin, practically obsessed, I still don't really know him.

"I get it, were barely friends, if even, but I was just curious, it seems like a coincidence don't you think" he said.

"No I don't think so, and you didn't answer my question" I lied. It's is kind of a coincidence.

"I think I already know why, and just by your body language and your nervousness before saying how you thought I heard your personal things, which I didn't, I swear, your unhappy, aren't you?" He says to me.

"You really are smart for a Slytherin, aren't you?" I asked rhetorically. He just shrugged.

"So why didn't you conjure it?" I asked again.