Chapter 16

[Vic pov]

I was told by Kellin what happened a few days ago. He broke it off with Oliver and Mike outed him for what he's been doing to Kellin and from poisoning him. To say I was proud of them is an understatement. Mostly Kellin though I know that must have been hard for him to do that. Kellin even told me that Oliver was expelled for what he's done. I was more then happy to hear that.

However despite Oliver being gone now, Kellin wants some space from the whole dating thing. I understand that. After what he went through I can't force him into another right away.

He knows I like him and I know he told me he likes me too, but doesn't want to rush right after everything. It's ok I won't do anything to jeopardize my chances with him. I'll give him all the time he needs. But we're still friends and getting to know him, which I'm ok with.

Kellin is on his way to choir practice, while Lynn, Jaime, Mike and I are going to Hogsmade today. It's a Saturday and we all need a day to relax after everything and the two weeks we've all had.

Kellin and I have been getting along well since his departure. Kellin's not as nervous about talking to me but I can tell he still gets anxious about it. I give Oliver credit he really manipulated Kellin well. Not that it was a good thing, and he gave Kellin anxiety about everything. I've been happier with getting to know him more I think the friends thing is better then rushing into something.

After hours of sitting in the Three Broomsticks and having two butterbeers we are now heading back to the school. It's early probably close to three in the afternoon. The choir is done around four, maybe I'll go watch them rehearse it's been a while. Sure Flitwick may still hate me fore what Jaime did, I'll get to see Kellin sing, which I've never heard. Should be interesting.

"I'll catch you guys later" I said to them.

"Where you going?" Jaime asks me.

"I'm going to watch the choir practice" I told them.

"No your going to watch Kellin" Mike teased.

"Shut up" I said nervously and I walked away.

Made my way down to the Great Hall that's where they practice I sat in the back and ate some of the food they had laying out. There were quite a few people in there watching them or doing homework. I listen them, their good. I get to hear Kellin. He's really good too. I see him down in the front. Looking all cute with those Slytherin robes and his smile that looks a little to fake for my liking.

But as I'm watching there's this unknown look on Kellin's face and he's not really singing anymore but it looks like he trying to catch his breath. Next thing I see him running out of there. What the hells going on. I chase after him.

"Kellin!?" I say.

I see him sitting out side the Great Hall breathing really heavy. I sit down next to him to hold him. That is until he pushed me away and he started saying something. I couldn't understand what he was mumbling. I just sat there waiting for him to calm down, maybe he could tell me what was going on.

"Whats going on?" I heard Flitwick come out to see.

"I don't know sir, he hasn't said anything" I say honestly. He just nodded and went back inside to finish the practice. I sat there holding his hand and rubbing my thumb over the top his hand.