Chapter 20

[Vic pov]

"Come on Vic" Mike says to me.

He's trying to get me to leave the common room or go out for a walk. I don't want to walk, especially at this time. It's about an hour before the feast and not that I planed on going tonight, I just didn't want to walk and exert my energy onto something unnecessary.

"Why, where are we going to go anyway?" I asked him.

"Does it matter we're just going to walk around the grounds of the castle" he says to me.

"Why?" I ask again.

"Now you sound like a three year old, always asking why, the question is why not" he retorted back to me.

I roll my eyes at him and sigh.

"How long are we going to be 'walking' around?" I ask him.

"I don't know, why does it matter anyway?" He says.

"Now your the one asking why" I state.

"Oh my god Vic, you're just procrastinating this whole thing, now lets go" Mike says getting annoyed with me.

"Fine" I said and we left the common room.

I have no clue where he's going, I'm just sort of following him around. We just left through the main entrance and we're walking round the grounds, it's just starting to get dark out so I still don't know why we're out here. It freezing, it's snowing, and it's dark. I didn't expect anything else, it is February after all. We aren't really supposed to be out after dark, but I was never one to care about that rule I've broken it many times.

"Mike where are you taking me, cause you seem to know where you're going?" I asked him.

I seems like we're heading towards the Owlrey, I don't know why though. But Mike just ignored my question. Ok he definitely knows where we're going and he isn't telling me. Well I can figure it out now, and we are very much heading towards the Owlrey, I don't get it. If Dani had any letters for us she would have came to us.

"Why are we going to the Owlrey?" I ask.

"Ok fine we are going there but I can't tell you why" Mike finally says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"What is with you and asking why about everything?" He stated.

"Just answer me Mike" I say getting annoyed at him.

"I can't then you may not want to go, and you have to ok" he tells me.

"What? What are you up to? What is this my death sentence? You going to kill me Mike, I thought you were my brother" I say trying to be funny.

But I don't want think that went over well with Mike cause he's starting at me now.

"What? what did I do?"

"Nothing, it's just you we're making a joke, you haven't done that in a long time" he said to me.

"Just cause I made a joke doesn't make me any less sad about him" I say honestly.