Chapter 21

[Vic pov]

It's been a day or two now and while I was hanging around Kellin last night in the library watching him do his homework, we some how ended up talking about going on some sort of date soon. So I thought about that all night and I think I came up with the perfect thing. It's going to be small, low key and quaint.

I still didn't tell my friends or my brother about us. They know that we're friends again, at least on talking terms, but they don't know to what extent. That's okay I like having this kept to our selves for now. Its not that we're trying to hide it, we're just not telling anyone anything until we want to. Kellin's a little worried with Oliver's friends still around that they might sabotage us in some way. So that's also a reason.

I try not to think about all that surrounding Oliver anymore he's not here anymore and he can't hurt Kellin or anyone for that anymore either. And I bloody hell am not letting anyone for that matter hurt my Kellin.

I'll be taking him to Madam Puddifoot's Teashop in Hogsmade, since it's Valentine's Day now they decorate the shop. It'll be a nice first date for us. I don't know if he's expecting it but we did plan on hanging around today anyway. I can't wait. Speaking of which I should go and get him so we can go over there.

I spring off my bed which I've laying on since classes ended. And I change into some different clothes and I leave the dormitory. I go down to the common room when Mike stops me.

"Hold it" he yells. "Vic"

"What?" I say innocently.

"Where are you going?" He asks me now Jaime and Lynn are looking at me too.

"To study with Kellin" I lie.

He looks at me skeptically, so does the other two.

"Really lets see, its Valentine's Day, you've been spending quite amount of time with Kellin the last couple days, you've been happier your dressed unusually and now your going to 'study' tonight with him. If I didn't know any better I'd think this was a date" Mike said.

My heart rate shot up a lot. I was getting nervous, was it really that obvious.

"You don't know what your talking about Mike" I stated to him.

"Your not looking at me, you do that when you get nervous and lie, so what's the truth Vic" he says.

"Bye" I said and ran out of the common room, and a little ways down the hall, but they caught up to me.

"Viic!" He yelled.

"Come on tell us what" Jaime asks.

"Ugh fine I'll you all later, I'm going to be late" I say.

"No tell us now" Mike argues.

"I can't" I said.

"Why not now?" Lynn chimed in.

"Because I can't or - shut up I'll tell you later ok what's the difference" I caught my self saying.

"Or what Vic?" Mike says.

"Just let me go" I say.

"Fine but you're not getting away with this" Jaime said.