Chapter 15

[Kellin pov]

Yesterday when I kissed Vic I didn't expect it to affect me the why it did. I know that Oli and I don't have what we used to have. But this was better then anything I ever felt for Oli. It has me thinking did I really ever love Oli like I thought I once did? I don't think so. That type of love has left the moment he hit me, the first time.

I can't believe I was so stupid to think I could trust Oli after he said that he's never hit me again. I was to naive and trusting. I know what I want but I can't have it. I know if I don't and at least try and got out of this with Oliver then I'll regret it forever.

But I'm going to need help to get out of this. I can't do it alone, Oli's to smart and skilled, he can just do what he always does. I need back up but who? My friends don't talk to me much anymore because of him so their like scared of him or something.

"Hey Kellin mind if we talk for a minute or two?" I hear Mike, Vic's brother, say.

I could get him. He would do anything for Vic, and he used to be friends with Oli so he knows what he's like. I might have a chance as long as he helps me.

"Hey Mike" I say.

"Hey, I know if Vic finds out what I'm going to tell you he'd kill me, so don't say anything to him, but I don't have a choice I have to help him" he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, Vic likes you, like really really likes you. . ."

"Oh I know" I state.

"Yeah, but, wait you know?"

"Yeah, I got the idea when he kissed me but even then I wasn't sure then he told me" I said.

"He told you? When?" He asks.

"We kinda talked yesterday, but go on with what you were saying" I told him.

"Oh yeah, anyway and he's been really depressed because of his crush on you, cause he knows he could never have you, and that really messed him up. Sure he's liked you for five years and that you'll all he ever talked about. But now he gets drunk, started brewing this stupid potion that helps him with this anxiety and steals from Slughorn and-"

"Wait he what?" I said interrupting

"Uh, perhaps I've said to much" he said scratching the back of this neck.

"You know that would explain why he was always in the dungeons" I stated disregarding what he was saying about Vic. Quite frankly I'm surprised about some of the things he just confessed to me about him.

"Look I don't expect you to care for him, you guys aren't really friends, but he's my brother and I have to help him anyway I can so can you guys at least be friends I'm sure it would help him a lot" Mike says.

"Look Mike, we already went over this, I talked to Vic remember, were friends, listen I need your help with something though" I say.

"Like what?" He asks.

"Ok, I like Vic, I have for a while, but then Oli came along, and everything went down, anyway but that's not the point, I need your help so I can break up with Oliver ok. I have tried so many times for months but he's manipulative and he can over power me when ever he wants, he's older, stronger and more skilled with magic" I tell him.