Chapter 24

[Vic pov]

When I woke up I forgot where I was for a moment. I looked around and then I remembered we're in the Room of Requirements and I looked over at my boyfriend cuddled up next to me. He's still asleep, Kellin's a really cute sleeper. I could get used to waking up next to him. However that's not going to be a regular thing, seeing how we're in two different houses. Also that there's been a rivalry between our houses going back centuries.

I try not to move so much I don't want to wake Kellin. I wish we could say like this all day. But he told my that he had choir practice today so I'll tag along. It's only two houses long. He was panicked that he didn't get his homework done, we'll go and do that too. I'll do anything for him. As long as he's happy, I'm happy. Then we could come back. Not to many know about this room anyway Lynn obviously told me about it last year and it's the first time I'm here.

But Kellin moving around takes me out of my thoughts. I was subconsciously playing with his hair too. I look at him and smile. I see him waking up. He smiled at me too.

"Good morning kells" I say to him.

"Good morning Vic" he says then yawns. So cute.

He curls up closer not wanting to get up. I don't say anything cause I don't want to either truthfully. But then I feel Kellin start to kiss my neck. Oh bloody hell, why is he doing this to me. It feels to good to tell him to stop. But he did that on his own to my displeasure.

"Why'd you stop" I protest.

He just smirks at me. Then he did it again. I had to get him to stop cause if he didn't I'd have a problem. So I pushed the tease off.

"Sorry, but if you keep going I'll have a little problem" I say to him.

He smiles at me, that is a smile of accomplishment, he knew what he was doing and wanted to tease me and get a reaction. How dare him. Joking of course.

"I love You Kells" I say.

"I love you too Vic" he says then he kissed my lips again, like last night.

"But there's things to do today" he says while pulling away.

I put my clothes back on from yesterday. We left the Room of Requirements and then we parted ways going to our our own dormitories. To change, shower and anything else. I quickly got in and out without anyone noticing me, which shocked me a lot usually I got noticed easily. I'm going to meet him in the dungeons, one thing I learned about Kellin in the last two months is that he takes his time. So I knew that he's still in there.

After a few minutes he came out. I knew it, he seemed a little surprised to see me, but not that much. We walked to the Great Hall, so he could practice, most of the choir was already there. I sat at the Gryffindor table eating what ever was left from breakfast that we didn't get to.

So I sit here listening to them sing, their really good, and it makes me miss it sometimes. But not enough to do it again, not that Flitwick would let me anyway. I watch Kellin, he's down toward the front of the group. He smiles at me watching and I even saw him blush a little. But I'm just watching and encouraging him.

Now that the choir practice is over Kellin, comes back over to me and he pecks my lips, then picks up his back pack and we head to the library so he can do his homework. I didn't take mine with me, I'll just copy some of the answers from Kellin and Jaime later. Kellin as a special spot in the back of the library that he sits in all the time. So we go there when we walk in.

Since I didn't have mine with me I watched Kellin work. It still amazes me how fast he works and gets through his homework. He would look up at me every now and then and giggle, it's was so adorable, to be honest.

"Why are you constantly looking at me for" he asks.

"Because it amazes me how fast you are, you're so smart, you little nerd" I tease. I saw a blush appear on his cheeks.

"Stop it" he sighs.

"What?" I question.

"Your to sweet Vic" he says.

"No I'm not, I just know how you treat my boyfriend. Like he's a king" I tell him.

"Because you deserve it" I finish.

"I love you Vic" he says and smiles at me.

"I love you too Kells" I say pecking his lips from across the table.

"Are you done?" I ask.

"Yeah I guess for now why?" He asks me.

"Come on, let's take a walk" I suggest.

"Ok" then he puts all the books back and some into his bag, and we get up and leave the library.

I don't know where we are going to go, but just to be with him and walking around with him is enough. Sorry that's sounds cliche, but what do you expect I grew up a muggle, watching those cheesy movies that my mother loves so much. But suddenly something pops into my head.

"Hey Kellin, can I ask you something?" My tone changing.

"Yeah of course, everything ok?"

"Mhm, it's just, I was thinking, did you think your parents would like me?" I ask suddenly getting anxiety from the possible answer.

"Honestly, Vic, I don't really know they're pure blood Slytherins and they could be unpredictable" he says.

"Did Oliver meet them?" I ask. Saying that name was like poison in my mouth.

"Yeah, because he was a pure blood Slytherin like them, they don't know what he did to me though" he tells me.

"What do they think of Gryffindors?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure they never talk about it, but I should warn you that they are prejudice to muggleborn wizards" he says.

"Oh ok then" I say sort of disappointed.

"Hey hey, don't worry I won't let them say anything to offend you, I care too much about you and love you too much, I hope they can see that and accept you as my boyfriend" he smiles.

I love that smile, it's so beautiful.

"Ok well come on it's getting late and we don't want to get detention, shall we have one more night together before classes?" I ask him.

"Absolutely, lets go" he agrees and we walk back to the castle and up to the Room of Requirements, together.