Chapter 27

[Vic's pov]

When I woke up in the morning Kellin was still sleeping and clinging to me tightly I might add. I didn't want to move and wake him, but I really have to go to the bathroom. It'll have to wait. I hope Kellin will talk now.

When madam Pomfrey noticed that I was awake she came over to me, she was brewing a potion, I didn't know what potion, but it had to be a healing one for Kellin. She didn't say anything to me. Except for when Kellin wakes up to tell her so she can heal his forming bruises.

But I felt Kellin stir, and he yawns, I mentally awed at that it was so cute. He looses his grip on me and he opened his eyes.

"Good morning love" I whispered to him. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning" he says.

Then Madam Pomfrey came back over and gave him the potion.

"What's this?" He asks her.

"It's a potion to help the bruising it'll take like ten minutes for them to be completely healed" she tells him.

Kellin nodded and takes it. Then she walks away, maybe now would be a good time to ask what happened.

"Kells, what happened? Please tell me?" I ask him.

"Um, well..." he starts.

"Take your time, you can trust me you know" I tell him, with a small smile.

"I know, i do, it's just Oli's friends found out about us and they told him, then he was furious with me, and his friends threatened to really hurt me and you if we don't break up. But when I said no, his friend beat me up, two of them were muggle born so they know how to use their hands and the others used dark magic" he said with disappointment laced in his voice.

I reached out and hugged him. I couldn't help myself I love this boy so much.

"Oh my gosh, I wish I was there to help you, I'm so sorry I wasn't" I tell him.

"It's not your fault" he says.

"Um you mentioned dark magic, like what?" I ask nervously.

"The, the Cruciatus curse" he says with stray tears running down his face.

"WHAT! they tortured you, that's awful Kells, I'm so sorry that happened you don't deserve that" I tell him still hugging him.

"I love you Vic" he whispers to me.

"I really love you Kellin" I say to him.

I sat there hugging him, he eventually crawled onto my lap and I just comfort him. Then I hear someone walk into the hospital wing. I look over and I see two of Kellin's friends, Jack and Chris, along with Mike and headmistress McGonagall. Kellin looked up too and shifted off my lap so he was sitting on the bed instead of me again.

I looked at Kellin and the bruises were gone, the potion really works. Then I looked back at the crowd that came in. McGonagall was talking to Madam Pomfrey, then Mike, Jack and Chris came over to us. They ask Kellin how he's doing and just nods and says ok. He's still sitting fairly close to me, not that I mind. He needs comfort and someone to trust.

Then headmistress came over to us and asked Kellin to the side to talk. He went reluctantly wanting to leave me. But I told him that I'll stay right here. I was with Mike and this friends.

"So Vic what happened?" Mike asks me.

"Oliver's friends found out about us and they beat up and used the cruciatus curse on Kellin" I said sadly.

"They what!?" They all said in unison.

"Shhh, yeah I wish I was there to help him, I feel awful and like a terrible boyfriend for not being there-" I said looking to the floor until mike cut me off.

"Vic" Mike said sternly.

I just look up at him.

"You area great boyfriend to him. He really loves you ok there's nothing for you doubt about. He really needs you and you need him" Mike says to me.

"Yeah I know I love him but I could have prevented this" I say.

"Vic you need to stop with the self pity crap, alright, there's nothing anyone could have done to stop this from happening ok, we all know Oliver is an ass, and so are his friends and ion sure he's telling McGonagall and she'll take care of it" Mike explains to me.

"Ok, ok, your probably right" I say.

"I know I am" he says with sass. I roll my eyes at him.

Then Kellin comes back over to me and sits back on my lap, and holds me. So I wrap my arms around him too. He lays is head my my chest. I just sit there and play with Kellin's hair. While I talked with Mike and and McGonagall.

Then McGonagall left, and then after a while I saw Jaime and Lynn come in. Aren't they supposed to be in class, same with Mike? Oh well it's one day. But I don't ask then about it. They just and sit on the bed with us. And we have to wait for Madam Pomfrey to give Kellin the ok to leave, witch hasn't happened yet. But we somehow got on the conversation about what we're going to do over the summer.

Since there's only a couple weeks left of classes it's not an odd thing to think about, but it's going to be tough without Kellin. I know that for sure.

". . .well I'm going to be going be with my parents and my brother to go on holiday, but they won't tell me" Jaime said.

I may not have mentioned that Jaime has a little brother but he's likes quib, he was born into a magical family but can't produce his own magic so he doesn't come to Hogwarts. If he did then he'd be a third year.

". . .Well as for me I'm not going to be going anywhere I'm just going to be home with my parents, all summer" Lynn added.

"Well Mike and I are just going to be home too, I don't know what we'll be doing" I look at Kellin.

"I'm going to miss you so much over the summer, you better write me" I say to him.

"I will don't worry, I'll miss you too so much Vic" then he squeezed my more, he still had his arms around me.

I can't believe that it's the end of the year already this was one came quick. But I know Kellin and I will be alright this summer.

_________________________

Ok so sorry this took a long time this past weekend was warped tour and then I was so tired the day after so that's why this was postponed in getting published, I had most of this written on Friday. But I finished it and it's here, I hope you all enjoyed. Three more chapters. Stay awesome =)