Chapter 25

[Vic pov]

It's back to reality for Kellin and I we had to get up early to sneak back into our dormitories and not get caught. I don't know how his went but mine was unsuccessful, because Jaime was already up and getting ready when I walked in. He just looked at me surprised or something.

"What's with you?" I ask.

"Where have you been?" He asks back.

"What do you mean? I was here where else would I be?" I ask him.

"No I mean, where have you been all weekend we haven't seen you since Friday" he says.

I guess that's true, I haven't seen my friends or Mike since Friday. But I was with Kellin so that's ok.

"Sorry, I was with Kellin" I state.

"Yeah I kinda figured that out" he said disinterested.

"So what's the problem?" I ask genuinely confused.

"The problem, Vic, is that you don't care about us anymore, you have Kellin now so everything ok with you now, while we were freaking out, especially Mike, about where you were all weekend" he tells me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it would matter that much to you guys if I wasn't around you all the time. I set up a private after party for just Kellin and I and I didn't want anyone to really know except us, sorry I really didn't think I would upset anyone by that" I said but I was starting to get upset with him.

"Just next time Vic let someone know" Jaime said walking out of the room.

Ok if he was trying to make me feel guilty and like shit, he definitely succeeded in that. It was hard to concentrate when knowing I disappointed them. They did so much for me over the years and know it's bothering me that their mad at me. How is it that my mood can do a complete 180 from just a few hours ago. All weekend it's like I was on a high, then Jaime came and kicked me out of it, and in the gut, and I can't do anything about it.

I think Kellin noticed in potions that my mood deflated, he tried to ask me about it but I just told him that I'll tell him later in the library while we do homework. I haven't seen Mike all day yet, but I plan on talking to him later tonight though.

So the day drags on, seeing Kellin in those two classes was enough to lift my mood a little at least, and I can concentrate on making notes and listening to the lessons from my professors. Gee, Kellin is really starting to rub off of me, but in the best way.

I'm currently sitting in the library with Kellin I should be doing my homework like he is but I can't get what Jaime said out of my head. Maybe I should call it a night with Kellin and talk to then about that happened this weekend. It's not like I'm actually doing my homework well I'm copying answers from Kellin since I can't focus myself.

"Vic are you ok?" Kellin asks while looking up at me.

"Huh" I him totally out of it.

"Ok, what's up?" He asks.

"Ok well Jaime said something his morning and I feel really guilty about it" I tell him.

"What did he say?" He asks me.

"Well just that I didn't tell them where we were all weekend and that they were worried and he also said that I don't care about them anymore since you came around. Which is so not true I love you and I still love them as my friends and I care about all of you" I tell him.

"Vic, I love you too, but have you thought that maybe he's right?" He says.

"What do you mean?"

"Well think about it, we do spend a lot of time with each other and I love and all, but I don't want you to forget to spend time with your friends too, I wouldn't go all the way to say that their jealous, but maybe just miss spending time with you" he says.

I just half smile at him. And think about what he's telling me.

"Maybe you're right Kells, I kind of have been ignoring them haven't I?" He doesn't respond.

"I think I'm going to go talk to Mike and ask him, I'll see you tomorrow baby" I say and I kiss him.

"Ok Vic, I love you and good luck" he says to me.

"Thanks, I love you too" I tell him before I leave the library and head up to the common room.

When I got there I saw Lynn, Mike and Jaime sitting there in the common room. I cautiously walked up to them and said hi. They looked at me and Jaime immediately looked away, but Mike and Lynn said hi. So I was happy about that.

"Mike can we talk for a couple minutes?" I asked.

"Sure" he says.

We walked away and to a more private part of the common room.

"Mike I'm sorry about this weekend, I was with Kellin and I completely forgot to tell you guys, I didn't plan on it to be all weekend. Just until Saturday, but we were just having such I good time with just each other, I wasn't thinking-"

"Vic, shut up, your rambling again" he says interrupting me. "I don't care you were him, I'm glad you spent time with him. I did see you come into the common room Saturday morning to get a change of clothes. And I saw how happy you were and I didn't care after I saw that" he tells me.

"But what about what Jaime said?"

"Forget about what Jaime said, he was being jealous that, once you got a boyfriend you just pushed him aside to spend time with Kellin" he says.

"I know Kellin made me realize that, that's why I came here, can you talk to Jaime, we can all hang out this weekend I promise" I tell him.

"Absolutely. I will and I'll jet Hime to get over this" he says.

"Thanks, remember I care about all of you and Kellin, so I don't want anyone feeling left out" I tell him.

"Well I'm going up to bed, see you all in the morning" I tell him. He nods and goes back over to Lynn and Jaime, and starts to talk to him.

I head up to the dormitory and lay in bed and think about how great my brother is and how great Kellin is, how awesome my friends are.

_____________________________

Just kind of a filler chapter, I didn't know what to write, but I still wanted to get something out. Not proof read, so sorry for any errors. Anyway stay awesome =)