Chapter 28

[Vic's pov]

It's the end of the year now and it's kind of sad. I'm going to miss all my friends and Kellin. We only have a few hours before the Hogwarts express arrives and then we have to be at the station or we're stuck here. So Jaime and I are in the dormitory packing everything up into our trunks. So we can head down to the train.

We finished that and are heading down to the common room to meet up with Lynn and Mike. Then we're going, at least I'm going to find Kellin, then we'll all head to the Hogwarts express. And sit there on the train back to London. So we can see our families again.

Is kind of sad that the next time I'm on this train, it'll be my seventh and final year at Hogwarts. I can't believe how fast it all went. But this year will be one to remember for sure. Plus I don't really know that I'm going to do after Hogwarts. I've never thought about that part. I always figured that I have so much time, when actually I don't. I'll have to spend time this summer and think out it.

We all leave the common room for the last time as sixth years and for Mike as a fifth year. It's definitely a sad moment. I can't believe that only a few months ago I was wishing that I wasn't a wizard, I'm glad that I am. Cause now I have the best of friends that anyone could ask for and I finally was able to have Kellin. I love that Slytherin boy more than anything. I know the history between our two houses, but who cares and I doesn't effect each individual wizard anyway.

Kellin did tell me that the sorting hat almost put him in Ravenclaw. But then he ended up in Slytherin, he loves his house better anyway. I was put in Gryffindor fairly quickly it didn't take much thinking from the sorting hat, but there were times when I questioned why I was put into this house, I wasn't at all brave back then, or anytime up until fairly recently actually, when this whole Kellin fiasco this year. Sure I had a crush on him back then, but I really showed this year.

But I can't change that, well actually I could with a time turnner, but their strictly forbidden at Hogwarts and there's only like three in existence anyway and only elite wizards or witches have the ones that do, so the chances I could get one are very unlikely, so I can't change the past, simple.

"Come on we have to he at the Hogsmade station in the next hour or we're stuck here alone" Jaime reminded us.

"Yeah lets go" Lynn says.

We all nod and lave the common room to go down the station. I have to try and find Kellin while there. We did have a met up spot but who knows if he got onboard already.

We get to the station with our trunks and owls and I go to our met up spot and wait a few minutes that is until the train whistles and we got on. Mike, Lynn and Jaime go and sit in one of the corridors, while I walk up and down the train for Kellin. There he is, finally.

"Kellin" I say. He looks up with a smile on his face.

"Vic!" He says then he hugs me.

"Come on, lets go sit back there" I say pointing behind me.

"Ok, can they come too" he asks referring to his friends.

"Sure why not" I say and we all go back to my friends in the corridor.

We get back there and I sit next to the window and Kellin next to me, but lays down and his head on my lap. I don't mind. His friend Jack sits on the other side next to Lynn. Chris on other side of Kellin with Kellin putting his feet on him. Chris was a bit annoyed at him for that but got over quickly.

Most of the ride is mostly going to consist of Jaime and Mike talking, Lynn is probably going to be reading something. And me and Kellin are going to be talking and maybes I'll but into Mike and Jaime's conversation once in a while.

I can't believe everything that's happened this year still. Mostly cause I have Kellin, the boy in Slytherin that I was pining over for years. I really hope his parents like me. Cause I love this boy next to me. It's going to be a really boring summer with him and Jaime actually, Jaime is so witty and outspoken, and knows how to start a conversation with anyone so I'm going miss that. Lynn I'm going to miss her mothering nature and smartass. But Kellin, I'll miss kissing him everyday and talking to him in class and taking him out to Hogsmade on a date. There's to many things I'll miss about this misfit crew around now.

We're now like halfway through the train ride and I think Kellin has fallen asleep, so I start talking to my friends. It's only two months Vic, you'll survive the summer.

__________________________

Ok this isn't the end yet. Two more chapters then that's the end. This a just short filler chapter. Kellin's pov next. Hope you enjoyed! Stay awesome =)