Chapter 22

[Vic pov]

"Mike!" I yell.

Now I'm pissed. He followed us I can't believe that my own brother didn't believe me enough not to snoop around into my business.

"Mike what the hell!" I was so mad now.

"I'm sorry Vic" he says.

"No Mike, when I told you I'd tell you later I meant it, why couldn't you believe me, I mean your my own brother your the one person who should. Well now you know. Happy" I say to him and walk past and go all the way to the common room and try to go right up to the dormitories.

"Hey Vic!" Jaime said cheerfully.

"Not now Hime" I said.

"Uh oh, what happened?" He said.

"Why don't you ask Michael" I told them. Then I glare at my brother.

"Mike what did you do to Vic? And where did you go you've been gone for hours?" He asks him.

Mike wasn't saying anything, he was looking at the floor.

"Go on Mike tell them, tell them what you were doing all those hours" I say in a sort of sarcastic tone.

"Alright, alright. I followed Vic" Mike said.

"No, elaborate what did you really do?" I said. "You followed me while I was on my first date with Kellin"

"You went on a date with Kellin?" Jaime said confused.

"Not the point" I state angrily.

"Ok Vic I understand your mad, and Mike, shouldn't have followed you, but you both need to calm down and forgive one another" Lynn tried to rationalize.

"No, you all know how long I've been waiting and pining over him, then on the one day, my first date with him, Mike over here has to play the overprotective brother act" I say.

"I'm sorry Vic, I shouldn't have" Mike said.

"Then why did you do it?" I said with disappointment laced in my voice. "I did tell you I was hanging out with Kellin"

"I know, but my curiosity got the best of me, I had a feeling that there was more was going on with you and him, and I wanted to know, your my big brother, that's what we do, we annoy each other, what happens in your life fascinates me. I was so happy to know you were on a date with him. Cause I know how much you like him. Vic I'm so happy for you, you finally have him. You were so happy with him I saw it written all over your face. And I can finally have my big brother back. You were so sad all year. It hurt me to see you like that. And the fact that your happy now is everything. I'm sorry" Mike explained.

I smiled at Mike. No matter what he does and no matter how mad I get at him, he's my brother and I forgive him, then I reached out to hug him.

"But Mike I did say I was going to tell you all when I got back, why couldn't you wait like them?" I ask.

"I don't know, but I'm sorry, that all I can say" he says again.

"It's alright. Just don't do it again" I laugh.

"Ok"

"Mike no matter how pissed I get at you, your my brother, and I'll always love you" I tell him.

"Thanks Vic, I'll always love you too" Mike said.

Then Mike reached out to hug me again. Jaime and Lynn join our hug, It was interesting to say the least. Then we all pulled away from each other.

"So Vic, how long were you and Kellin a thing" Jaime asks.

"I knew this was coming" I sigh.

"Come on tell us" Jaime teased.

"A couple of days, since he apologized in the Owlrey" I tell them.

"I knew it" Mike says.

"What"

"Kellin was acting suspicious and I had a feeling there was something more, plus I saw your hands that night but I didn't say anything" Mike said.

"Whatever I'm going to bed" I told them.

"No way, we want details Vic" Jaime joked.

"Get it from Mike, I'm tired" I tell them and I leave to go to bed.

~Two months later ~

The last two months have been amazing, with Kellin. My love for this boy increases with everyday that passes. I haven't really told him that yet. But he kind of knows after I told him I fell for him. Now I'm just scared to mention it again cause he hasn't said it yet.

He's properly met my friends and he reached out to his again and I met them as well. They're all nice and happy that Kellin did what he did to get away from Oliver. Neither of us have even mentioned him in the last couple months. Kellin's anxiety is going away too he's only had one anxiety attack in the last month.

However it's almost his birthday, and I really wanted to celebrate it with him. He's turning 15. I've talked over a few ideas with Mike, Lynn and Jaime. I haven't had the chance to with his friends yet. He's said that he doesn't want anything big. So I planned two parts to his birthday, one is for him and his friends then the second is for the two of us together.

The one with his friends is going to be at the Three Broomsticks in one of the big booths they have and it'll be great we'll drink butterbeers, food and have a cake for him and we'll get him a few small presents. Which I'm out getting for him now, I'm thinking of sweets for the first one with his friends, but then I'll surprise him with a second one after. The second one is a secret for now.

I told my friends what I was going to do. I haven't told anyone about the second part to this, only we are going to know about it. I want to keep it special for us. But I have to find a time to consult with Kellin's friends so they can show up at the right time and be there for him. It may not be much but I think Kellin will love it anyway.

______________________

I know that this chapter is long overdue but I was really busy this past week. I was going to have it out over the weekend but then Father's Day came up and I had to do things. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, this story is coming to an end at chapter 30 so fyi. Stay awesome =)