Chapter 26

[Vic's pov]

Well it's getting to the end of the year and today happens to be the last Quidditch match of the season. Thank goodness because I never really cared for the game personally, but it's Slytherin versus Hufflepuff. So this game is a snoozer more cause when Gryffindor plays I at least pay a little bit of attention. But it's nice to hang around with my friends for a while.

Since the talk I had with Mike and Kellin a few days ago, I've been trying to split my time between everyone, and Jaime did come around after he noticed me trying. And Kellin is great about the whole thing too. Yes we still spend most of the week with each other, mostly me helping him study in the library for the final exams coming up. But I spend the weekends with everyone.

So far Hufflepuff is wining over Slytherin and I just noticed that Tony's on the Quidditch team, but he's a beater, I didn't think he'd be the Quidditch type. Whatever.

I haven't seen Kellin since you have to be with your own house while the game is going on. But that's ok we've agreed to meet up after the game is over, whenever that is. Quidditch games could go on for a long time, one time many years ago, a Quidditch game went on for six months, yeah, six months. That's most of the school year. But nowadays matches go on more than like 6-7 hours. But that all depends on the players.

The game is like barely half over and it's really starting to get boring, and I can't bloody leave.

"Hey Jaime, what do you think would be the way out of here?" I ask him.

"Vic you know you can't leave" he says.

"Yeah but it's just so boring" I sigh.

"YEAHH!" I hear Mike yells excitedly.

I turn to see what's going on, oh Hufflepuff scored. Who cares.

"Come on Jaime I know you don't care about it too" I say to him.

"Yeah but I pay attention and try to care a little, and I don't complain about it" he says to me

"Whatever" I sigh.

This sucks, I hate that they make these mandatory, that's like the only thing I don't like about Hogwarts, they make the sport mandatory to watch, but what if not everyone likes the sport, then they have to suffer like I do. I don't know about Kellin, I never really asked him about the game. I wonder what he thinks of it? Surely if he liked it then I would give it a chance, I know Mike loves it.

Finally now that the Quidditch game is over after another five hours of watching it. I finally get to relax and not be bored anymore. I head to the library with Lynn while, Jaime and Mike went back to the common room.

We reached the library and I walked Lynn to where Kellin and I usually spend our days studying, secluded in the back. We sit down and while I'm waiting for Kellin to show up. We talk and do some of our work. When I noticed Kellin walking over only he had his head down. Which isn't like him, I haven't seen him like this since Oliver left.

I rushed over to him and he just collapsed, crying in my arms. I hugged him, but it got me really curious and confused about what happened. Lynn came over to see what was going on. I picked him up and I noticed he had a bruise forming on his face and I took him to the hospital, but it's to dark to see.

"Lynn can you grab my wand and hand it to me" he gives me my wand.

"Lumos" I say and my wand lit up.

"Lumos" Lynn said too.

And she came with me to the hospital.

"Kellin, love, can you tell me what happened?" I ask him, in the softest voice I could muster up, through my fear and anger of who did this to him.

Kellin didn't say anything he just curled closer to me while I carried him through the castle. I'm going hurt whoever did this to him. We finally got to the hospital and Madam Pomfrey, told up to put Kellin down on the bed on of the beds. So I did. But he wouldn't let go of my hand.

"What happened?" Madam Pomfrey asks us.

I looked at Lynn and then back to Kellin.

"We don't know, we were meeting up in the library and he came up to us like this" I said to her.

"Well alright I'll see what's going on, you two my go" she told us.

I nodded, although reluctant to leave my Kellin like this. But I have too.

"Kells, I have to go, but I'll be back first thing in the morning ok, love" I say to him.

"N-no, Vic p-please s-stay, I n-need you here" he pleas. I looked up at Madam Pomfrey and he didn't say anything against it.

"Ok Kell, I'll stay" I tell him.

I looked back to Lynn she just nods.

"Good night" Lynn says and then leaves to go back to the common room.

Since it's empty in here I asked if I could pull one of the beds closer, she said I could so I pull one of the beds closer and I laid there next to Kellin. He didn't say anything more than thank you. But that was enough. As soon as I heard his whimpers stop and his grip on my hand loosening, I knew he was asleep, but I just couldn't sleep with not knowing what happened to him.

But everything had to wait until morning. He needs the sleep, I don't know what happened but I know that he needs sleep and it hurt him badly. I stare at the bruises forming on his pale porcelain skin. And it saddens me that someone did this to him.

I must have eventually fell asleep cause I woke with someone shaking me. I realized that it was Kellin and he shot up anxiously.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I had a bad dream, can I lay closer to you?" He asks shyly.

"Of course you can Kellin" I tell him and he shifted closer and I wrap my arms around him.

"I love you Vic" he says quietly.

"I love you too Kells" I whisper to him.

I hear him sigh in contentment, and he fell asleep again.

_____________________

Ok I really want to get this story done, I've been working on it for a long time and I want it done so I'm going to be focused on finishing this up. About four chapters left fyi. Stay awesome =)