Chapter 1

Your POV

I was 17 at the time and I loved animating! I tried to get a job somewhere and show them samples of animations, I loved animating bendy, a creation of my grandfather Joey Drew. The companies kept declining and shunning me out saying that my animations were ridiculous and childish and stupid..........It made my heart ache and clench for saying that to poor o'l bendy. "I think I should go and visit my grandfathers old workshop.........." I said getting my (F/C) jacket on and slipping it on because it is snowing today, I wear my (S/F/C) pants and grab my car keys. "*huff* its so cold today jeez!" I said going in my car and turning it on, I drove to my grandfather's workshop and stopped when I reached it. I get out of my car and get my bag filled with food and water in case I starve and become thirsty. "so this is it huh....." I say sighing with my breath becoming visible. I walk in the workshop and didn't notice the door closing behind me. I suddenly jump at the sound of the door closing a bit loud, "jeez, who closed that door?" I tried prying the door open but it wont budge "what?" I gave up prying the door open and walk towards the projector room just ahead the hallway. I see a bendy cardboard cut out and chuckle to myself and smile "seems like this place is full of these huh, bendy still looks the same one i knew and loved............." I say tracing his bowtie and his horns. I saw the bendy cut out blush and i just think 'nah maybe it's just the temperature or the light or something' 

Bendy POV

I tried my best not to blush for (Y/N), the good creator, has been tracing my bowtie and my horns. "I really wish that you were real bendy.......you were my only friend at times when they bullied me, your dance is a bit funny!...................why am I talking to myself...........I know you arent real bendy but.....I wish you are, since childhood" (Y/N) said having a frown. After a couple minutes, I heard the ink machine turn on so I wait at my spot in the borded up entrance to the ink machine. I saw her go in "why is this all borded up? who did this?" I jump and saw her fall backwards, eyes wide with fear. She started standing up shaking saying "please dont hurt me!" I knew she was scared. I turn back normal and have a concerned look at my face, "i'm really sorry (Y/N), i-i thought you were joey......." I said inky tears going down my cheeks. "s-sorry for what I did (Y/N)..........." I take of the planks and went somewhere she wont see me but before I went out I heard her say "w-wait bendy!......" I sulk in the corner, guilty for scaring (Y/N), my good creator. Her long/short (H/C) hair, her (E/C) eyes, (S/C) skin..........she is just cute and beautiful.........but I bet she hates me after what i've done............I just scared the living daylights out of her.......I grab my tail and fiddle with the tips.

Your POV

I went on to search, only to find bendy sitting on a corner fiddling with his tail, i couldn't believe my eyes, my favorite character since childhood, bendy is here, walking and talking and feeling in front of me. "b-bendy, im sorry for not talking fast............and not saying I forgive you......." "i-its ok........you can leave if you want......the door is open......" I knew he was still crying so I hug bendy and trace circles along his back and pat him. He started mumbling apologies and sobbing on my shoulder and now it's stained with inky tears. "it''s ok bendy, I forgive you...." I said still trying to calm him down.

Bendy POV

I couldn't forgive myself for scaring her, she is just 17. "are you ok now bendy?" her angelic voice asked me and I replied "yeah.......thanks (Y/N)......" she let go of the hug and asked "how did you know my name though, we just met" "Oh, I didn't tell you yet huh, I can embody pictures of me like the cutouts and posters and even animations." Her eyes were filled with happiness and I didn't lie on that one. "w-what happened to boris? i'm worried about him......." my heart ached remembering what joey did to poor boris......"joey, he did it, he abandoned us right after........" her eyes were welling up with tears and she hugged me again "i'm sorry for not knowing my grandfather did that to him........." "no need to apologize, it wasn't you" I said patting her back and comforting her. My eyes widen seeing boris still having his chest opened and holding up a board saying 'I SHIP IT I SHIP IT BENDY' I blush a lot glaring at him, he smirked a bit and left me and (Y/N) in our little moment. 

(A/N) HI GUYS!!!! FIRST CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY IS OUT AND ABOUT! SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER AND I MIGHT UPDATE MY BOOKS AND DISCONTINUE SOME, I ALSO FELL IN THE BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE VOID XDD SO HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER!!!!!