Chapter 4

Cliffhanger from last chapter:

Bendy POV

I looked at (Y/N) and seemed to notice me so she waved hi to me so I wave back. I kinda stayed at the doorway and heard a knock at the door and it was...............

Currently:

Your POV

I took off my headphones and opened the door and saw.................Stella.....(IF THAT IS YOUR NAME IM SORRY BUT PLEASE ROLL WITH IT) "what do you want you lil brat" "oh i see, you live right where you BELONG, a abandoned workshop which looks moldy, creaky and stuff" "don't say that to my new home, it's comfortable here you SNOB" then suddenly bendy butts in, "woah woah (Y/N) calm down" "excuse me! you rude imbecile!" that snob named stella told me. Bendy still tried to calm me down so I just stopped being tense for a moment, "so what is your business here" "oh I wanted to stay here for the night!" she seemed suspicious and always taking glances at bendy, somehow I felt a pang of jealousy hit me. "stella you are making me uncomfortable......" bendy said sweating a bit and scooting to me slowly, "what? i never made someone THIS uncomfortable" "well correction you made one be THIS uncomfortable and its me" she sent a glare at me and I just silently smirked.

Bendy POV

I am not comfortable with this girl taking a couple glances at me and touching my tail once in a while when i'm not looking so I decided to tell (Y/N) about this. "hey (Y/N) can I tell ya somethin?" "yea sure bendy anything" "the stella girl is SERIOUSLY giving me the creeps........" "i know......bear with it" she said making bear gestures so I snicker then burst into laughter then her following.

SORRY THIS IS SUPER SHORT THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER FOR THE CLIFFHANGER I DID LAST CHAPTER