Chapter 10

Bendy POV

i woke up to see (Y/N) looking at the ceiling with a bored expression silently humming a song. "mornin" I said stretching my arms and yawn right after, "oh mornin bendy" she said smiling like a angel like she is to me. I smile back and kiss her cheek, "well want me to get ya sum (F/F fav food)?" "OMEGAWSH YAS YAS YASSSSS" she said happily with her shimmering (E/C) eyes. I grin and get her (F/F) from the kitchen (dont ask why they got one XDDDD) and water too. I go back to (Y/N) and give her the food and water as I see her cutely chow down, she had something on her cheek so I wiped it with a handkerchief I got from nowhere. "BENDY HOW DID YOU GET THAT FROM THIN AIR?!" she said checking my back and sides, "you know cartoon characters, they get their stuff like it was shoved up their a$$e$" "OOOOOOOOHHHH" she said smiling again and her bruises completely healed. "well you wanna go somewhere (Y/N)? I think for you this workshop must get really boring" I said scratching the back of my neck, "nah imma stay here for a bit until I could walk" she said giggling right after. I lay down beside her and talk about how me and boris came to life and stuff and she was eager to listen. After a bit, she fell asleep while hugging me protectively so I just sleep.

SORRY IF SHORT CUZ IM GONNA MAKE CHAP 11