Chapter 27

( PLAY SONG FOR FEELS, FEEL FREE TO LOOP :DDDD )

Your POV

It was 2 days after the incident but i've only hung out around fox, who comes around everyday to keep me in check and every two days, she is with dust. Boris and Bendy JR are the ones i hang out with fox, we are usually by the projector room watching anime or some cartoons, right now im with fox eating pizza and drinking our wanted drinks, we are also watching code geass right now. Boris came with bendy jr after the 3rd episode, with..............................bendy following after R1. I just stared at the screen not even daring to take a glance behind me, it was just painful to see him after that, because of that, i cant get over that quick since you know. love hurts a lot if your far too ignorant and just happy-go-lucky about things..........

Bendy POV

I felt guilt and sadness still seeing that (Y/N) keeps hanging out with either fox, boris, bendy jr or dust, I feel left out everytime and it hurts, seeing her ignore me completely instead of smiling and laughing with me. I missed those times that I had to excuse myself of their marathon and silently sobbed myself to sleep while leaning to the back of the machine and sitting dowwn hugging my knees, why cant life be just like before?

-timeskip to nighttime since author chan is gonna play dragon nest after this XDDDD-

Your POV

I decided to cool off at the back of the ink machine since dust carried fox to her universe, boris and bendy jr are asleep and bendy is nowhere to be found. I went to the back only to see a sleeping bendy with his tail tucked to himself and half of his tear stained face barely visible because of his arms, I decided to put him in his room so I dragged him there and stayed at the machine while leaning to it. I became bored so I hummed a tune similar to (f/s, favorite song), then I drew on my sketchpad and do little sketches of everyone except one person, bendy. I drew him at another page looking happy and cheery, I saw drops of black transparent tears drop on the page and I was alerted I started crying. I quietly sobbed there while hugging the sketchpad, then i remembered the good times we had, all that mischief bendy jr made, all the tiny jealousy problems, all that jazz. Its just hard seeing him kissing another girl, I let out small whimpers and hiccups trying not to wake anyone up. I suddenly hear a door open but that didn't stop me from crying, I buried my face in the sketchpad and staining it with my tears. I only see bendy jr trotting to me and snuggling to me in a comforting way, I give out a weak smile and stroke his fur still slightly crying, its just...........................quite too much for me to forget about, even if its just two days ago.

( GONNA BE ENDING THE FEELS NEXT CHAP!!! OK PEACE!!! GOTTA MAKE THAT CHAP CUZ I WILL GET THE WRITERS BLOCK IF I WONT WRITE IT NOW )