Chapter 21 and A/N in the end

Your POV

I was now curious of what is actually inside the music department since ive only been at the recording booth but not the whole place. "hey bendy what are you guys keeping downstairs" "hm? the music department, plushies of me and bacon soup" my head perked up with the sound of bacon soup so I ran downstairs with bendy following me. "BAACCCOOOONNNN!!!" I exclaimed as I ran to a shelf with too much bacon soup, I drank them all and see bendy drinking one and just grinning at me as I suddenly blushed since I remembered about me gobbling up those bacon soup and looked down blushing madly and because of embarrassment. After a while, bendy told me he was gonna check on something so I said, "ok imma go explore!" I say as we both split up and as I was walking, a pipe was smacked to the back of my head as I was out cold. I woke up chained to the floor only to see a man covered in ink and having a cardboard bendy face saying that his savior would set him free or something like that. He then left me there with inky tears streaming down my face because of the thought of being a sacrifice for some satanic ritual, ink dripped covering my right eye in fear and knew his name was sammy lawrence.  "sheep sheep sheep, its time to sleep, rest your head, its time for bed...." he sang through the speakers and said some more stuff as ink dripped through the walls and I got out of my bindings and ran grabbing the axe and slicing through the ink monsters and ran but, I looked back only to see bendy in a tall and skinny form chasing me. I just stood there frozen not even moving, he then caught up to me and reverted back to his usual form and tackled me into a hug making the two of us fall to the floor and I throw the axe somewhere and I hug back giggling and feel my body change and my hair becomes jet black, my skin still pale and white, I now have gloves and now, im fully a cartoon character, I also met another cartoon character named Alice Angel but I was confused since she had horns even though she was an angel. Me and Bendy were at the 1st floor and watching on youtube and he hugged me by the waist and usually flirting with me throughout the day so he always made me flustered.

Bendy POV

I really like seeing (Y/N) flustered now since she looks cute and all when she blushes. 

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER ALL IM GONNA SAY IS *inhale* HOW DID THIS STORY SKYROCKET TO 14.8K?! AND THANKS BUT ILL STOP THIS BOOK AT THE 30TH CHAPTER!!! BYE PEEPS!!