Chapter 14

Your POV

I sat on the chair listening to music to calm my nerves since I was on edge since people were pranking us and doing the doorbell ditch but through knocking. "hey (Y/N) you ok?" bendy asked me while sitting beside me, "yeah just on edge" "hmmmm k" he said stroking my hair and playing with a few locks of it making me lightly blush. A knock was heard AGAIN from the door so I get up and open the door to see...............................mickey, "what do you want you famous rat" "oh boy! have you seen bendy?" I look at bendy and see him growling a bit and staring daggers at mickey "nope didnt see him at all" I chuckle under my breath and heard him say, "nonsense! i see him right there!" he said pointing to bendy. "its a cardboard cutout" "dont lie to me!" he said getting a bit angry, "ok ok ok it IS bendy" I said sitting beside bendy and playing with his tail since I had nothing to do in the meantime.

Bendy POV

him........why did he go here, did he come to get (Y/N) to fall for him? like hell he would accomplish that, he is one heck of a rat, he would try maybe. "so bendy, is that your gf? or just a buddy" I swear I felt one of my veins pop cause of that and reply "yeah, she is my gf, what ya gonna do about it?" I heard him smirk, "oh nothing, fine young lady i must say" I heard (Y/N) do a sarcastic laugh, "ha ha ha ha ha thank you now please leave." I heard mickey gasp a bit and say "oh! i wanted to spend a day here thats why I came here!" mickey said which made me tense a bit.

Your POV

I felt bendy tense so I pet his tail more making him melt and slouch a bit so I smirk under my breath, I knew mickey just wants to flirt with me but I wanted to also see bendy's reaction.

OMG GUYS 1,812 READS?! INSANE!!! I JUST LEFT FOR A BIT AND SAW IT OMG THANKS GUYS!! FILLER CHAP IS RIGHT HERE!! BYE PEEPS!!!